Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

anyone else have this problem with windows 7 or xp

Discussion on anyone else have this problem with windows 7 or xp within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
anyone else have this problem with windows 7 or xp

It is annoying as hell and always does this everytime in xp and windows 7. Anyone know what is causing conquer to visually bug like this?
Old 09/05/2018, 05:05   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehJodyD View Post
I guarantee my pc costs more than your car I just don't know why xp and windows 7 does that inside of virtual box or vmare
So, what I'm putting together is that you have a grossly out-spec'd computer for multi-client hacking a grossly outdated game from the Windows 98/2000 era, and complaining when their newest client doesn't work for a virtualized operating system from almost 2 decades ago. To get this clear, you're only seeing this in a virtual machine? Because you didn't specify that before. You just said "Windows Xp / 7". Does that mean you're experiencing it on both? Or just one? Which one? Virtualbox or VMware? Both or just one? Are they up to date? Did you install guest drivers? VMware is probably slightly better for graphics stuff, so is that up to date? Did you install the guest drivers for that? Information, man.