Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Finding Waterlord

Discussion on Finding Waterlord within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Finding Waterlord

Hi everyone.
My character is in Eagle server and I'm trying to find Waterlord on Advanture Islands.
I looked for some maps and I found this one:

I was waiting at the spot which it says he supposed to appear.
It's also says waterlord spawns every 30 minutes, but so far He did not.
How do I find him?

Thanks ahead,
J.
Old 08/15/2018, 13:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
Probably deleted.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Easy way to kill WaterLord
06/11/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Alright, one of my first posts I'm sure, but I have yet to see this strategy anywhere else, though I'm sure its been used by others before me. So, the WaterLord hits you for a good bit of damage, unless you have a +12 armor, and as not everyone has one(I just may have one), this will be helpful to you most likely. People have posted "let a guard get in front" or "tank with a tao" etc, though this only requires an archer, which it doesn't even have to be a good one. So you get to the WaterLord,...
WaterLord
09/05/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
so.. i was hoping to find the DragonBallMob when suddenly WaterDevil hited me and i lost 90 hp O_o just like 5-mets-meteordove do i looked closely.. the mob was a little smaller than others and i was a WaterLord so i started to attack him :) http://img134.imageshack.us/my.php?image=4...4871 3569bc6.jpg i coused him like 70 90 dmg :P i took me a while to kill it http://img154.imageshack.us/my.php?image=4...4900 3669kz2.jpg I'v lured him on the top of the island and while i was moving...
Finding REAL Metdoves
07/24/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
i was wondering if there was a way to maybe change the color of the damage you do to the real doves to maybe like red or something. since they take 10x less damage making their numbers red instead of white would help u find the met dove. of course.. this is more for archers scattering. i know on my lvl 109 archer i do like 40-70 damage to the dove and 400-700 damage to the fake ones, while im scattering to find it i have to look real close to find that damage to know i have the right dove. ...
WaterLord / Water Islands' in mz
03/03/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I have tried searching for this, but couldnt find it on the site, is it possible for anyone to make my a grid of the WaterIslands (so i can see what portal goes where). and make a red dot where waterlord is also. Would be great, thanks.