Hi ppl, not sure if this has been posted before (sorry if it has, I did run a seach). I was playin around in ArtMoney earlier and found that when u trade money over as we know it gets disallowed, however I tryed tradin an item with a friend for 999,999,999 silver at for some reason it allows this number and gives me the item whilst my friend has nothing. I've not found any other numbers that are allowed but thought someone might wanna take a look
not to sure but are you talking about memory editing to make it look like you have a bunch of money and then trying to trade it because i tryed that with a firend and i couldent trade over what i orginaly had...
I know its kinda useless....not much ur gonna buy 4 max money, thought I'd see if it worked 4 anyone else cus I'm noit sure if it will work for certain other amounts :?
Yeah, it works when you show them 999,999,999 and if they hit ok they get nothing. Is there a way to make it less? Perhaps scamming them by giving them the exact amount they want and wind up getting the item for free. THAT would be very useful
jus so everyone knows i found out why this happens...when u put in 999,999,999 it comes up on your screen as if u can trade it and trade will work if u press ok, however other person won't see the money :?
Originally posted by The!One@Jan 1 2006, 22:19 jus so everyone knows i found out why this happens...when u put in 999,999,999 it comes up on your screen as if u can trade it and trade will work if u press ok, however other person won't see the money :?
Yeah.. 999,999,999 is the maximum you can go.. The value in your inventory goes to 0 and the server checks and realizes that you dont have the money.
ArtMoney 03/18/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 16 Replies Does this still work or not?. If so can someone provide me a link for it, so i may download it.
Artmoney tabelle gesucht//searching artmoney table 04/03/2008 - General Coding - 0 Replies moin leute ich suchene artmoney tabelle für dekaron(2moons) habe jemanden bei 2moons gesehen der es geschafft hat bin aber selber zu faul mireine zu erstellen postet eine wenn ihr ahbt pls
------------------------------------------------- -------------------------
Moin people I suchene artmoney table for dekaron (2moons) had seen someone at 2moons has managed itself but am too lazy to draw me one pls post one when you have pls
mfg,
hans (bond)007
Trojan found in server.exe found in 0919 + Crack by Mandark (Projecthax) post 12/15/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 26 Replies WARNING
Alright look at what AVG thought of the server.exe that originated form this post: 0919 + Crack by Mandark (Projecthax)
glad i didnt bot on my main account :D
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d34/nellyrev/un titled2.jpg
Artmoney 08/27/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies does any1 noe hack or macro to artmoney if u do plz tell post it up
thx