Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help to remove this bar button (addition)

Discussion on help to remove this bar button (addition) within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help to remove this bar button (addition)

i wanna to know how could be to remove this addition bar from the game files if someone can remember while this update in which specifically patch
or,, does it have anything to do with the client please guys help me it's important .. and don't tell me it's very easy just click on X button
Old 07/14/2018, 10:52   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmednabilessa View Post
i wanna to know how could be to remove this addition bar from the game files if someone can remember while this update in which specifically patch
or,, does it have anything to do with the client please guys help me it's important .. and don't tell me it's very easy just click on X button
Why? You can just click on the X button, as you said. And if you're trying to prevent someone else from opening it, why? It has no affect on gameplay. If they want to play that way, that's on them. If you really want to remove it for good... I guess you could use git to see what changes when you close that dialog window (as a start).
Old 07/14/2018, 11:27   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Why? You can just click on the X button, as you said. And if you're trying to prevent someone else from opening it, why? It has no affect on gameplay. If they want to play that way, that's on them. If you really want to remove it for good... I guess you could use git to see what changes when you close that dialog window (as a start).
yea i wanna remove it for good ,, i will add u on Gmail to explain video for u

here mine

i can't see any actions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post

how can i see what changes when i close that dialog window on git please little help it my first time on it
Old 07/14/2018, 18:33   #4

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,127
Google a tutorial on git. I'm not interested in contacting you privately. This is your problem to solve, not mine. I told you how I would go about it, now go do a bit of work.