Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private Server Project open for Registration

Discussion on Private Server Project open for Registration within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/01/2005, 16:12   #61

elite*gold: 0
the more n00bs, the more i can test skills/damage on 'em.
Old 12/01/2005, 17:32   #62

Quote:
Originally posted by data90x@Nov 30 2005, 18:23
anyoen on this that can post screenshots we can see of the changes they made?
Just join and read the forum... You're not req to play it lolz..
Many noobish replies anyway..
Old 12/01/2005, 18:54   #63

Quote:
Originally posted by Qonquer@Dec 1 2005, 16:12
the more n00bs, the more i can test skills/damage on 'em.
O RLY =P i got a ss of meh killing u and killerk[gm] xD
Old 12/02/2005, 23:48   #64

All I have to say, is thank you. Conquer is a great game and I love it. I'm not one of those idiots that play, have like 50 RB 120+>120+ reborns and ***** that Conquer sucks and TQ sucks, etc. I like Conquer, and TQ does what it can. If you think about the volume of hack claims and other such stuff, you may understand why CO seems to be so poorly run. Think about it, half of the noobs that go red and lose their ref sword probably complain to TQ about it. I think TQ tries to do it's best. However, there are still a lot of things that I don't like, and I am very excited about this test server. I have already agreed with the core members of my guild (all 2 of them lol) that we will all move to a private server when it is ready. I will tell one of them about Qonquer and have him join up to help with testing. We'll all move over here when this private server is fully operational.

My only question (for now) is this:

When Qonquer is fully operational and it starts being run like a server (no more GM commands for everyone), can we get our characters from the regular Conquer servers recreated? I'm not willing to move over here if I have to lose all of the money and time that I have put into my characters.
Old 12/03/2005, 02:15   #65

NO **** u have to start over. That was the most idoitic suggestion/begging I've seen in my life.
Old 12/03/2005, 19:47   #66

Quote:
Originally posted by Koaka@Dec 3 2005, 02:15
NO **** u have to start over. That was the most idoitic suggestion/begging I've seen in my life.
Are you talking to me? I was not aware that my question was either a suggestion or begging, seeing as a question is quite distinct from both of those. Go grab a dictionary and look up the meanings of the words that you use. By the way, you have made all of 5 posts and not one of them contained anything that helped the community, so what right do you have to tell people what to do and post?
Old 12/03/2005, 19:54   #67

Quote:
Originally posted by arbitrary_illusion@Dec 2 2005, 15:48
All I have to say, is thank you. Conquer is a great game and I love it. I'm not one of those idiots that play, have like 50 RB 120+>120+ reborns and ***** that Conquer sucks and TQ sucks, etc. I like Conquer, and TQ does what it can. If you think about the volume of hack claims and other such stuff, you may understand why CO seems to be so poorly run. Think about it, half of the noobs that go red and lose their ref sword probably complain to TQ about it. I think TQ tries to do it's best. However, there are still a lot of things that I don't like, and I am very excited about this test server. I have already agreed with the core members of my guild (all 2 of them lol) that we will all move to a private server when it is ready. I will tell one of them about Qonquer and have him join up to help with testing. We'll all move over here when this private server is fully operational.
That was very nicely said...

Until this paragraph [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=ROFL' border='0' alt='ROFL' />

Quote:
When Qonquer is fully operational and it starts being run like a server (no more GM commands for everyone), can we get our characters from the regular Conquer servers recreated? I'm not willing to move over here if I have to lose all of the money and time that I have put into my characters.
Old 12/03/2005, 23:51   #68

Quote:
Originally posted by jovis@Dec 3 2005, 19:54
Until this paragraph [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=ROFL' border='0' alt='ROFL' />

Quote:
What's wrong with asking if I can have my characters remade on Qonquer? I have worked hard to make several high level characters, if I can't keep them, I'm perectly content with staying on TQ's servers.
I don't get what your and Koaka's beef are with my asking a simple question. I know that the server is currently experimental and I can (and did) make any character of any level with any gear I want; but when the server is ready to work as an actual playing environment, I want to know if I can have my characters from TQ's servers remade on Qonquer. Two people have said there's something wrong with my question, neither has explained what and why.
Old 12/04/2005, 04:11   #69

basically,u cant do that because it would be an unfair advantage to others...since other people may have low lvl accounts and wish to start over. anyway,the server is gona have like 3x exp..isnt it? xD

EDIT: account created..and i thought that qonquer was gone when i went there the day it said it was closed down..
Old 12/04/2005, 16:55   #70

gotat try this sum time...
Old 12/07/2005, 13:28   #71

Quote:
Originally posted by arbitrary_illusion+Dec 3 2005, 23:51--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (arbitrary_illusion @ Dec 3 2005, 23:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jovis@Dec 3 2005, 19:54

Quote:
What's wrong with asking if I can have my characters remade on Qonquer? I have worked hard to make several high level characters, if I can't keep them, I'm perectly content with staying on TQ's servers.
I don't get what your and Koaka's beef are with my asking a simple question. I know that the server is currently experimental and I can (and did) make any character of any level with any gear I want; but when the server is ready to work as an actual playing environment, I want to know if I can have my characters from TQ's servers remade on Qonquer. Two people have said there's something wrong with my question, neither has explained what and why. [/b][/quote]
Because there might be a few cases which people will report fake properties.
Old 12/07/2005, 14:31   #72

***ATTENTION*** QONQUER FORUMS AND SERVER ARE BEING MOVED AND DOWNTIME WILL BE EXPERIENCED!

Website is currently down and being moved along with the server to a better hosting company, due to the extreme lag at 100 players. Forums on are not up so I cannot tell you any more details than this. Please post here as secondary source for informantion if anything is heard.
Old 12/07/2005, 16:22   #73

Site Off? server off?
Old 12/07/2005, 16:36   #74

omfg, what happend?! Whaaaa
Old 12/07/2005, 16:47   #75

didnt get to try it yet :/

tell us when it back up plz