Righty, there must be a way of playing Conqueronline 1.0 still.. I've tried opening the conquer shortcut which misses the patch window, but when I try login it says 'Invalid version ID.'
Anyone figured out a way of getting past this and logging in?
It aint hard just switch up some of the files and there.. you still play CO1. But the problem is you gonna crash everytime theres a new patch unless you patch your game by extracting the files and just adding manually.
Using the 1.0 version of CO would be possible with a little tinkering, however, there are new items and stuff which would cause you to crash a lot.
A project to merge the 2 so you can use the 1.0 version but with all new content like items and skills etc.. would be a very welcome thing for a lot of people i think.
Well, what I'm trying to do now is getting an old version of conquer to work with the patch by extracting the patch to another folder and placing only the necessary files. But I will include all the graphics and C3s which are important. Maybe I could work around editing the conquer.exe to actually use Co2 as version not CO1 and it will even work without doing much then. But ill see right now im working on the hack pack.
Well im trying right now to use the old CO 2 alpha (first version they released) and use it on my co1. This lets u use the Conquer.exe without the play.exe. I gtg but ill let u know if it works.
[HOW TO PLAY]New World2..Play on the BEST Metin2 Private Server 05/05/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 472 Replies http://193.107.16.72/Bilder/index_02.gif
Ihr sucht einen PServer auf dem hohe Level noch etwas wert sind?
Ihr sucht einen PServer auf dem man ALLES ohne Itemshop erreichen kann?
Ihr sucht einen PServer der sich ständig weiterentwickelt und immer neue und einzigartige Features einbaut?
Ihr sucht einen PServer mit einer großen Com?
Ihr sucht einen PServer wo man nicht alles an einem Tag/in einer Woche erreichen kann?
Ihr sucht einen PServer der schon mehrere Monate online ist&im August...