Well I don't really want to give great detail on the accounts on forums because it'll be easy to guess I'll just give level and class. You can PM me for better detail on the account if you truly are interested. I'll only accept paypal.
Originally posted by kokoman+Nov 7 2005, 19:36--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kokoman @ Nov 7 2005, 19:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ultimatedestroyer@Nov 8 2005, 00:29 You can trust this guy.
100 %
what is the estimated prices for those? [/b][/quote]
If you ask... probbably more then you can afford, their good chacracters... with very good items.
I never did truly quit, only afked chars in tgs, helped guild and played at gw. I'm sick of wasting life, my chars are good level to sell fairly fast. If I have no chars then easy to quit. I'm taking offers PM me asking for details.
Selling/Trading lots of accounts (New Accounts !!!) 06/12/2013 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1162 Replies I accept money on:
1. Paypal
2. Paysafecard
3. Western union
4. Bank transfer
5. Moneybookers
Selling / Trading for better accounts:
Selling 2 Runescape accounts [Verified on accounts.net NO SCAM] 01/07/2012 - Runescape Trading - 5 Replies First account: lvl 90 Initiate pure with 80 attack 92 str and 30 def.
Has fire cape, addy defender and addy gloves.
Screenshot:
http://i35.tinypic.com/24qpp2q.jpg
Accounts.net link:
http://www.accounts.net/aff/60?uri=/buyaccount/Ru neScape/24?accountid=34358
Selling some conquer accounts.. for runescape accounts 03/07/2011 - Runescape Trading - 4 Replies Okay, i can make any acc up to lvl 70 (73 for archers), it will be full info, you choose name, gender, etc.
I will trade 1-3 for a runescape account.. Offer or questions please try to reach me at [email protected] You can reply to this, but if you post on elitepvpers.com i probably wont find it lol.. so use my email thank you :)
selling rs accounts 11/12/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies im selling runescape accounts for paypal or in game 2moons dil, these are the account wizard4892 pure all and pl0x p00ner7 pure strenght pure all has 6m and str has 200k both with member qest and good skills check hiscores pm me if interested..