Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP HELP i need

Discussion on HELP HELP i need within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HELP HELP i need

i need conquer.exe edit for new version 3D, DX9 (FPS,SCALE.. ETC)
Old 11/22/2017, 19:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
Begging and/or asking for hacks/edits is forbidden. You want it? make it yourself or wait till someone makes it and publicize it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2017, 20:24   #3

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 416/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,205
Hack & Bot requests are forbidden.

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
help help help help help help
06/28/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
how i can dowmload Mangos 6385 ??????????????????????????????????? please give me the limk i can't see that i know it is in www.elitepvpers.com/.../153716-release-mangos-relea ses-blackscorpian-win32-2-4-3-a.html - but give me link sent it to my email plz
[Help]i need join my server on 5017 untuKantana my need .dds and code help plz
05/22/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
:) i need guid how join the Kantana in Sourec and Clinet -1ineed guid video how join the Katana 2-or u need the guide 3- i need all dds. my uesd the the Katana 4- and thanx all :)
[Need Help] Made stigma guards need help with revive guards
09/17/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hey i made stigma guards (guards that are stigging you) but i need help with revive guards, the guards are using Pray skill (to revive) but how to make it so they use the skill when you are death? because they do nothing when you are death (they can only attack alive things;s) THIS IS NOT FOR A PRIVATE SERVER I PUBLIC MY SOURCE WHEN IM DONE ;)
iSRO bot need help/tBot need help
11/12/2007 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
ok well i have been searching for the last two days trying to find something you see. i have the cracked isrobot useing h4xcr4ck 3.4 and iSRObot 1.81 the problem is that i dont know how to make my character move to atack the monster when i press start training he just sits there. EDIT : forget to say if a monster atacks me i kill it but if they dont atack me i just sit there and do nothing :( tBot i have tserver 1106b and i have tbot 1108 i continually get the message server is busy :)...