Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The DB project!

Discussion on The DB project! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey, I got a great idea guys. I will set up a system that will generate revenue just with different IP addresses. I keep the idea a secrete for now because I want no one stealing it. I will explain fully how it works and see if you guys wanna contribute to it :P And the LINE STARTS NOW! post in reply if you want a db and is willing to contribute just by clicking on simple ads that generates revenue :P thats my evil idea! Post in reply to get in line, and I am willing to use ALL of the revenue to purchase dbs for this society. :PP Im first in line. for Every $6.99 generated a person in line will get a db. now please sticky this post and let them get in line. Just say ur willing to contribute or somethin... wen i get the db. I will pm the code to yall. :PPPPPPPPPPPPP

Great idea everyone? or is there a hack for dbs?

The site will most likely to be going up this saturday maybe sunday. With a row of google ads, just click on em and tell everyone you know to click on em w/ different IPs. The more revenue generated the more likely all of you will get db.

BUT this is the trick to google, they don't pay until i've generated more than 100 USD which i will use all on db. When we generate that much, google will pay my bank account and with my bank account, I will purchase all the dbs!!!!!!! I will keep the change, JUST THE CHANGE, this is not a scam, I AM willing to do this for you all k?
Old 11/04/2005, 04:59   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by speedyworm@Nov 4 2005, 04:50
Hey, I got a great idea guys. I will set up a system that will generate revenue just with different IP addresses. I keep the idea a secrete for now because I want no one stealing it. I will explain fully how it works and see if you guys wanna contribute to it :P And the LINE STARTS NOW! post in reply if you want a db and is willing to contribute just by clicking on simple ads that generates revenue :P thats my evil idea! Post in reply to get in line, and I am willing to use ALL of the revenue to purchase dbs for this society. :PP Im first in line. for Every $6.99 generated a person in line will get a db. now please sticky this post and let them get in line. Just say ur willing to contribute or somethin... wen i get the db. I will pm the code to yall. :PPPPPPPPPPPPP

Great idea everyone? or is there a hack for dbs?

The site will most likely to be going up this saturday maybe sunday. With a row of google ads, just click on em and tell everyone you know to click on em w/ different IPs. The more revenue generated the more likely all of you will get db.

BUT this is the trick to google, they don't pay until i've generated more than 100 USD which i will use all on db. When we generate that much, google will pay my bank account and with my bank account, I will purchase all the dbs!!!!!!! I will keep the change, JUST THE CHANGE, this is not a scam, I AM willing to do this for you all k?
$6.99 'eh? Well lets see that is $1 more then it accually cost, so well ummm, you'd be making money off something. Go **** yourself ok you dumb scammer.
Old 11/04/2005, 05:15   #3

we already know this scam
Old 11/04/2005, 05:41   #4

well i just typed wrong it's $5.99 then you said? 5.99 then I didn't check, i had to type it in a rush. It will not be a scam i promise you peach. If this whole system actually works it it'll be great, coz i can get more and more advertising companies and i will generate more revenue enough for me to actually keep some.

A scam or not, why not try it? When the site is running just click on the ads. Thats all And i will actually give you the db code

Man, why do yall gamers not believe me, I want to do this. Just please help out would ya? trust me on this one... I'm not a scammer. I will keep you all updated with the google payment status page, give me a program that takes screenshots please. I will update everyday, infact, I have 6 cents in the account now from me clicking on it myself on school comps.
Old 11/04/2005, 06:33   #5

elite*gold: 312
u.u; As much as I'd like to participate... At least get 100+ posts before you try something like this. Nobody is going to beleive you
Old 11/04/2005, 07:15   #6

still sounds like a scam >.< i dont think we can trust him
like wad kitsune said at least get 100 posts first
Old 11/04/2005, 12:15   #7

we get him the money then he just takes it and spends it for himself. Anyway if there is alot of clickin by the same IP daily or even if you do use a proxy to click it'll become obvious and you'll get suspended.
;p
Old 11/04/2005, 12:34   #8

Scam.

#closed.
Closed Thread