Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wher can i get CO2???

Discussion on Wher can i get CO2??? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi just a quick question. Does anyone know where to get Conquer online 2 or is it still in testing?? Thanks guys peace!!

[ reborn lvl 1 water - lvl 1 trojan!!]

Edit: Fool dont post your character details (shes weak anyways :P)
Old 10/31/2005, 11:29   #2

omg...u stupid...***** u posted ur username and lvl in a hacker forum that is monitored by the co gms..smart move...hav fun being banned..otherwize edit ur post
Old 10/31/2005, 11:36   #3

o and try looking here....before spamming us and being a noob :? -

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wher did she am?
12/02/2008 - Dekaron - 16 Replies
ni hao, ar aj wutangbong and aj saw u gyyz speeking bout l33tpvpz. maibi u kould s3nd mee liitpvper ten aj is happi tumorrow. cuuld u in rimamber de owld owld g0d dais wen aj iz usid tu speek wit 3moons awnd in pvp wit dunguen, wen in dungun kame aj skills hit munsters. heeegheHEh dey gawt now change now chaaange hehe :mad:. wer did she aer?. k aj hav f0undeid him jet kauz wen ai traid, did .mum juz baik an cakeed? k weer wen aj founded aladdin abba de kebab hee in maded an f00d, tajstd...
wher i dl this?
08/30/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
wher i dl this movie: cock zombie hentai from hell, i heard it will be awful gud?? pl0xx ??i caaan watch it with me
wher?
11/29/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
wher the conquer privte servers
wher is best to lvl up with bot ??????
11/19/2007 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
i just wanted to know wherethebatter place to leav your bot to lvl up and in what lvl to do this....like 18-23 in ***** 24-27 in ****** 27-30 in ***** and like this.... im lvl 30 and start to lvling with bot from 15 lvl ...until lvl 24 the best plce to lvling is in dende where the lizards are.....the fastest.... can some1 tell me where is the place where my bot in lvl 30 will do the fastest lvl up...... if its not a problem ...so tell me where to leav him after that.....