Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ HELP ] AccountServer Error

Discussion on [ HELP ] AccountServer Error within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy [ HELP ] AccountServer Error

I wanted someone to help me! I have accountserver error in "windows serven 2012" it says netframework 3.5 is not installed, but it is installed! Someone has some other type of accountserver that works in net version 4+, for version 5065

Photo

or

Any project done in C #, C ++ or delphi, I created one to test it, plus I can not do a download a connection to gameserver, and even in msgserver cryptography

Old 08/31/2017, 17:50   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
The distribution of TQ binaries on this board is forbidden. Above that, there are lots of bugs and exploits in them that allow for full account takeovers and complete denial of service. I highly recommend that instead of finding an alternative account server that you find an alternative project supported by our community.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]Got Error When Run AccountServer
01/17/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
Hello Guys.. need help to fix this error.. who know??... http://uploadpic.org/storage/2011/OQKLNntBP3wmS0Z Qy7Zy5RlL.jpg
DB connect error/AccountServer.exe crash
04/19/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
When loading up the account server.exe i get a error "DB real connect error: access denied for user: 'ODBC@Localhost' (using password:NO). However, the account server will load up, but after loading the MSG.exe and the NPC.exe and then logging into the game server (private server) my account server crashes and I get a stop error (windows asks me if i want to search for reasons why on the net, or stop the program). My operating system is Windows Vista 64 bit, I am using Mysql 5 and Wamp...
[HELP] AccountServer bug =x
03/06/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
When this online for 5, 6 hours ... have a error. The AccServer close and show this! http://www.mh2img.net/showoriginal-9075/erro.jpg someone help me! thx ;)
[HELP] accountserver and db
06/02/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
account server works for a few secs then it goes....it was working yesterday I cant open my db in navicat it says im not allowed it was working yesterday too if anyone could help pls post it here thnx
Getting a error when i run AccountServer.exe
03/25/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
CLOSED