Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question About Windwalker

Discussion on Question About Windwalker within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question About Windwalker

Hello,
I`m a new veteran as they say and i made a windwalker character and i`d like your help to make it the best it can be.

Currently im going WW-WW ( gonna change that after second rb ) and am going for (P-Strike - Immunity - P-Attack - -Final P-Dmg)

I still havent decided to go either Water - WW - WW or Water - War - WW
and if someone can help me with the chi and the jianghu that`d be great.

Refreshing.

is the forum dead?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling account Nature- thunder nin-windwalker-windwalker 130-130-135
04/28/2017 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my account on Nature-Thunder he's nin Ww Ww 135 all bound gear +7 2 doc talis +5-6 rest none of that actual gear is soced I was working on my warrior more but he's vip 3 $400 away from vip 4 it's a decent account some ok mounts and games lvl 4 house he also has bound +8 katana only one in wh and bound nin gears and some bound war gears taking offer for cps on Nature-Thunder would let him go for the right amount
[Selling] Bieten KOSTENLOSEN windwalker Monk Boost an im 2s / 3s und 5s
03/18/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Wie in der Überschrift schon beschrieben suchen wir für unseren Boostservice einen Monk der für die Aufträge gespielt werden kann. Unser Monk hat leider kein monk auf EU und spielt MOMENTAN noch auf dem Account eines freundes. Dieser nimmt seinen Account selber aber sehr oft in Anspruch, so das wir kaum unsere Aufträge erledigen können. Wir boosten regelmäßig auf 2k / 2.2k + Rating in jedem bracket. Ingame treffen, sowie Skype Besprechung ist natürlich auch mit dabei Folgendes Rating könnt...