Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New bot...

Discussion on New bot... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I'm working on a new bot called FTQ bot ( fuck TQ.. yes.. lol ). Anyways, I'm looking for people who wanna volunteer to do a little research with tools I provide and who are willing to give input to the project.

I need people who can use the actual bot itself in development to generate packet reports for pretty much every action in the game.

I mean every action, such as:
-Walking
-Running
-Jumping
-All 'action' events
-Attacking
-Mining
etc.. EVERYTHING

When the system is ready, I will send you a simple version of the bot that will simply hijack control of Conquer's packet transmissions and you'll have to select the packet manually that deals with the action you specified. You will alt-tab to the application after performing the action ( preferrably somewhere isolated so nothing interferes ) and a list of the most recent packets sent will be displayed in chronological order. You will select the packet you wish to set as the packet associated with an action and fill out a description form. You will then perform the action multiple times in different settings, basically stress testing it, and you'll set the bot in 'learn' mode. It will then take every packet of this action and analyze for changes. It will also allow you to select certain bytes in groups to display their decimal versions. You'll then fill in what each data field in the packet describes, fill out a description form, and verify that it is in fact correct. Once the packet is 100% analyzed and all data is accounted for, you can save the report as say.. 'jumping.prp' Later, these reports, after being verified by ME will be compressed into small neural actions to be used by the bot itself, and stored in the brain of the bot.

When that is finished, I will begin coding aspects of playing the game and how the bot will interact with the surroundings and analyze then understand what is happening. When the bot's AI is complete and it is aware that it's playing a game and is able to understand what's happening in it's surroundings and act intelligently like a human being ( with appropriate response times and delays as a human would ) and is fully capable of performing any action required using the neural command network, I will design the scripting interface which will let you in-depth script the exact frame parameters and goals that the bot will attempt to obtain.

The bot will be option-driven, meaning many of the options specified in the GUI are variables in the bot's AI itself, which directly influence it's decisions. The scripting system is nothing more than to describe exactly what the bot is going to 'do.' All scripts will be compiled using the supplied compiler into a fsc file which can then be loaded into the bot and selected as the active script.

Every 'action' that the bot needs to perform will be designed as scripts and specified in the scripting base options you will see when using the GUI. For example, if the bot encounters a problem in that it does not have the scroll needed to travel somewhere, it will activate a script designed to travel to this city without the script, avoiding monsters along the way. The script will probably be incorporated into the base information package that cannot be directly edited. The scripting will be done in a psuedo C style.

A problem with the infamous BJX bot was that the scripts could be rather .. unreliable. If you were to put the bot into a hunting mode, you specified a radius and a center point, which doesn't at all conform to spawn areas etc. In short, it's very inefficient. This bot will allow you to see the map in the GUI window, and after loading a script, if any 'plot' arrangements are required, you will be prompted to specify the region of the appropriate map in which the bot will operate. For example, if you were to specify the following code in a script:

Stage sLevelingStage;

int ScriptMain( Gameplay g, OptionInterface o<other arguments not yet considered> )
{
//Set target map and town for associated activities
g.setTargetMap( MAP_CANYON_NEW );
g.setTargetTown( TOWN_APE_CITY );

//Request the stage layout in which the player will act
//Check to see that the stage is not in the bots active memory
//If the bot has never run the script or does not have a memory
//of what stage was used in the last run, the player will be prompted
//to define a stage. At any time you may edit the memory containing
//the memorized stage by simply opening the current script options
sLevelingStage = (Stage)o.queryMemory( STAGE, "canyonstage" );
if( sLevelingStage == null )
sLevelingStage = o.queryMapLayout( g.getTargetMap( ), LAYOUT_ANY );
o.commitMemory( STAGE, "canyonstage", sLevelingStage );

//Perform necessary actions defined by the options set by the user
//to get ready for leveling
g.prepareLeveling( );

//Begin leveling in the specified stage
//this command will be terminated and the value
//returned when the user halts the activity in some manner,
//thus causing the script to finish.
int result = g.beginLeveling( sLevelingStage );

return SCRIPT_SUCCESS;
}

The bot will request a 'stage' by displaying the targetted map and, depending on the specified type, you will be allowed to select a region and bounds in which the bot will operate. LAYOUT_ANY specifies that you can specify an abstract boundary with any number of points. Basically you will draw a polygon by connecting points around the area you wish to level in.

Just leave me some feedback and ideas that you'd like to see added. Don't expect this bot to be done in a few weeks.. it's a serious project and this bot will be able to play ANY aspect of this game, including PvP in GW etc. It will also be able to go into market and look around, read the message boards, and figure up decent prices on items, then post in the messageboard and scope out the market looking for desired items. It's also going to be artificially intelligent, and act with human instincts, therefore will look like someone actually playing the game. Eventually it may even be able to communicate very simply with players. It will be undetectable by TQ for these reasons. Imagine running 15 of these on whatever server. 5 mining. 5 hunting, and 5 looking for deals in the market and capitalizing. Imagine the money you'd make .

The alpha and beta versions of this bot will be free for everyone to use, but the final versions with all bugs fixed and complete action lists and scripting engine will cost money to operate. Not sure if I'm going to go towards a monthly based payment or a downpayment on an activation key. We'll see .
Old 10/19/2005, 09:15   #2

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Ill help in anyway posible exept for packets. LOL

Im not the guy for packets.

Hope you actually make this.

#Pinned for advertisment
Old 10/19/2005, 09:29   #3

Another bot that will cost money?

I've got plans and preliminary work on a bot as well, and I will make it completely open source. You can use some of my work in your bot once I release some source code. I'm not sure if I'll ever finish the bot, but I'm sure that releasing code will encourage others to help finish it or make their own.
Old 10/19/2005, 12:02   #4

sounds nice, hopefully you make it soon
Old 10/19/2005, 19:39   #5

wow, just....... wow
Old 10/20/2005, 03:44   #6

I'll try to get you some action packets when I got time.. but probably won't be very soon =&#092;
Old 10/20/2005, 05:21   #7

Cheetah

krazywhiteboy & LadyTower
Old 10/20/2005, 08:33   #8

By the way, this bot will get detect by the anti bot function so u can forget about this. If u repeat the same function like 10 times in a row in a certain time u get jailed
Old 10/20/2005, 08:47   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by warman2442@Oct 19 2005, 23:33
By the way, this bot will get detect by the anti bot function so u can forget about this. If u repeat the same function like 10 times in a row in a certain time u get jailed
I don't believe that repeating too many of the same actions will get you jailed. I've used BJX and had the bot stand completely still, and it was still arrested.

The culprit is a NEW arrest packet.

Searching for F2 03 packets is the way to find the arrest packets. The normal type are the BC type that occur every 10 minutes, which BJX can respond to effectively. TQ recently put in a new arrest packet that uses A0, but I believe that BJX can respond to those as well. The newest type, however, uses A3 and 7E, and those packets are hard to find, since they hardly occur. There may be other arrest packets, but I can't be too sure at the moment.

They all use some sort of 4 byte encryption scheme to detect bots.
Old 10/20/2005, 09:55   #10

count me in m8 ill be at X´s TS youll kno who i am ^^
Old 10/24/2005, 21:43   #11

That's great jMerliN. I don't think the ideea of using a neural network has been used before, and that could just make it work
I think the bot should not be stand alone like BJX is, because of the arrest packets that can be hard to detect and fake. Also with each update there's a chance that those change. I Think the bot should be an externat program that messes with only the known packets.
Simulation of a real character would be the hardest to do, even though using neurals because of the complexity of human mind (for ex: the pattern of the jumping is totally random, the item picking up is random and with random delays, etc.)
I haven't worked to much with neurals yet, but I guess I can help with ideeas for improvements and/or testing.
Hope this turns out to be greatest bot ever
Old 10/25/2005, 00:10   #12

great ideea... and even greater to see it downloadable... to bad final cost money... i can't afford to buy one db so... beta release for me... also i'm a noob at codint and other stuff so... cant realy help either... i can offer you moral support thou
Old 10/25/2005, 09:36   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by jMerliN@Oct 19 2005, 08:42
I'm working on a new bot called FTQ bot ( fuck TQ.. yes.. lol ). Anyways, I'm looking for people who wanna volunteer to do a little research with tools I provide and who are willing to give input to the project.

I need people who can use the actual bot itself in development to generate packet reports for pretty much every action in the game.

I mean every action, such as:
-Walking
-Running
-Jumping
-All 'action' events
-Attacking
-Mining
etc.. EVERYTHING

When the system is ready, I will send you a simple version of the bot that will simply hijack control of Conquer's packet transmissions and you'll have to select the packet manually that deals with the action you specified. You will alt-tab to the application after performing the action ( preferrably somewhere isolated so nothing interferes ) and a list of the most recent packets sent will be displayed in chronological order. You will select the packet you wish to set as the packet associated with an action and fill out a description form. You will then perform the action multiple times in different settings, basically stress testing it, and you'll set the bot in 'learn' mode. It will then take every packet of this action and analyze for changes. It will also allow you to select certain bytes in groups to display their decimal versions. You'll then fill in what each data field in the packet describes, fill out a description form, and verify that it is in fact correct. Once the packet is 100% analyzed and all data is accounted for, you can save the report as say.. 'jumping.prp' Later, these reports, after being verified by ME will be compressed into small neural actions to be used by the bot itself, and stored in the brain of the bot.

When that is finished, I will begin coding aspects of playing the game and how the bot will interact with the surroundings and analyze then understand what is happening. When the bot's AI is complete and it is aware that it's playing a game and is able to understand what's happening in it's surroundings and act intelligently like a human being ( with appropriate response times and delays as a human would ) and is fully capable of performing any action required using the neural command network, I will design the scripting interface which will let you in-depth script the exact frame parameters and goals that the bot will attempt to obtain.

The bot will be option-driven, meaning many of the options specified in the GUI are variables in the bot's AI itself, which directly influence it's decisions. The scripting system is nothing more than to describe exactly what the bot is going to 'do.' All scripts will be compiled using the supplied compiler into a fsc file which can then be loaded into the bot and selected as the active script.

Every 'action' that the bot needs to perform will be designed as scripts and specified in the scripting base options you will see when using the GUI. For example, if the bot encounters a problem in that it does not have the scroll needed to travel somewhere, it will activate a script designed to travel to this city without the script, avoiding monsters along the way. The script will probably be incorporated into the base information package that cannot be directly edited. The scripting will be done in a psuedo C style.

A problem with the infamous BJX bot was that the scripts could be rather .. unreliable. If you were to put the bot into a hunting mode, you specified a radius and a center point, which doesn't at all conform to spawn areas etc. In short, it's very inefficient. This bot will allow you to see the map in the GUI window, and after loading a script, if any 'plot' arrangements are required, you will be prompted to specify the region of the appropriate map in which the bot will operate. For example, if you were to specify the following code in a script:

Stage sLevelingStage;

int ScriptMain( Gameplay g, OptionInterface o<other arguments not yet considered> )
{
//Set target map and town for associated activities
g.setTargetMap( MAP_CANYON_NEW );
g.setTargetTown( TOWN_APE_CITY );

//Request the stage layout in which the player will act
//Check to see that the stage is not in the bots active memory
//If the bot has never run the script or does not have a memory
//of what stage was used in the last run, the player will be prompted
//to define a stage. At any time you may edit the memory containing
//the memorized stage by simply opening the current script options
sLevelingStage = (Stage)o.queryMemory( STAGE, "canyonstage" );
if( sLevelingStage == null )
sLevelingStage = o.queryMapLayout( g.getTargetMap( ), LAYOUT_ANY );
o.commitMemory( STAGE, "canyonstage", sLevelingStage );

//Perform necessary actions defined by the options set by the user
//to get ready for leveling
g.prepareLeveling( );

//Begin leveling in the specified stage
//this command will be terminated and the value
//returned when the user halts the activity in some manner,
//thus causing the script to finish.
int result = g.beginLeveling( sLevelingStage );

return SCRIPT_SUCCESS;
}

The bot will request a 'stage' by displaying the targetted map and, depending on the specified type, you will be allowed to select a region and bounds in which the bot will operate. LAYOUT_ANY specifies that you can specify an abstract boundary with any number of points. Basically you will draw a polygon by connecting points around the area you wish to level in.

Just leave me some feedback and ideas that you'd like to see added. Don't expect this bot to be done in a few weeks.. it's a serious project and this bot will be able to play ANY aspect of this game, including PvP in GW etc. It will also be able to go into market and look around, read the message boards, and figure up decent prices on items, then post in the messageboard and scope out the market looking for desired items. It's also going to be artificially intelligent, and act with human instincts, therefore will look like someone actually playing the game. Eventually it may even be able to communicate very simply with players. It will be undetectable by TQ for these reasons. Imagine running 15 of these on whatever server. 5 mining. 5 hunting, and 5 looking for deals in the market and capitalizing. Imagine the money you'd make .

The alpha and beta versions of this bot will be free for everyone to use, but the final versions with all bugs fixed and complete action lists and scripting engine will cost money to operate. Not sure if I'm going to go towards a monthly based payment or a downpayment on an activation key. We'll see .
Oh btw, getting peopl to pay is not a good idea. Considering we cracked BJX whats stoping us cracking yours?

Support the hacker ethic, keep it free and open source...

Free if anything...
Old 10/25/2005, 12:27   #14

ty hojo... i totaly agree
Old 10/25/2005, 13:01   #15

Hmmm Hojo we dont crack eachothers bots, only outsiders.