Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PK Point Client?

Discussion on PK Point Client? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
would it be possible to have another client (kinda like BJX)that only logs you in so you can sit in jail without slowin down your computer. just something extremly basic
Old 10/13/2005, 21:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
Sure. It would be fairly easy in theory. All you have to do is respond to the basic requests that the server sends. In practice, you have to figure out how to respond to what the server sends. Good luck if you want to write it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[FS] FREESTYLE street Basketball 3 Point, Rebound, and 2 point Hack
06/11/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 133 Replies
My cousin was just hired as product manager for levelup philippines, he says the team for freestyle philippines knows all the available hacks and cheats, including the: 1. 3 point hack 2. rebound hack 3. and he even told me theres a 2 point hack they need to know these hacks for them to solve it. i will share these hacks and cheats in a little while.
tradeing cps for TQ point card B 1290 cps for a tq point card B
05/05/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
i want to sell off 20k cps either by paypal or by db codes. for the db codes for a 5 db code ill give 6 dbs in exchange. for the paypal, we'll have to figure a discounted but fair price. lemme know if your interested, thanks. these cps are on the Centuar/UglyDuckling/Alladin server
[HELP] Rev point
05/09/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
ok i added in the pka rev point also added auto rev for here:) but yea and when i do it revs u back in tc? someone little help witth this pelase RevPoints = new ushort { 1005, 1005, 50, 50 };
What`s the point now?
11/05/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 15 Replies
Well, I haven`t been here since some time, but I checked this place once again now. I must say that I`m shocked. Who cares about learning how to code now in C#, 99,9% will just copy-paste from the releases, and everyone will have a decent server! How, cool, isn`t it? I`m not telling you guys to stop releasing. I`m just telling that you shouldn`t release the whole code. Maybe just give some hints and don`t show the code. As you can see, you can choose between two ways now. The first one,...
Point the way to...
10/25/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
The minimaps that were included in the V3nom proxy a while back. Help is greatly appreciated