I think you have to download the French client.
1- It might in a be different version, 2- you need the French translations (not only StrRes.ini, Monster.ini etc but graphics too), 3- the client you downloaded probably doesn't have the French server.
Originally posted by Orochisuke@Oct 4 2005, 05:10 I downloaded Conquer 2.0 already and signed up for Conquete. Do I need to redownload the french co or can I just use the CO 2.0?
Originally posted by Deatshot+Oct 4 2005, 13:34--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Deatshot @ Oct 4 2005, 13:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Orochisuke@Oct 4 2005, 05:10 I downloaded Conquer 2.0 already and signed up for Conquete. Do I need to redownload the french co or can I just use the CO 2.0?
can u give me a link so i can download CO2 pls [/b][/quote]
i think u can download it at conqueronline.com
Originally posted by Deatshot+Oct 4 2005, 13:34--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Deatshot @ Oct 4 2005, 13:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Orochisuke@Oct 4 2005, 05:10 I downloaded Conquer 2.0 already and signed up for Conquete. Do I need to redownload the french co or can I just use the CO 2.0?
can u give me a link so i can download CO2 pls [/b][/quote]
Well I've managed to make the entire conquista in english but where are the monster names and magic names located and weapon skill names? And how do I edit them?
Conquete 2.0 03/18/2008 - Say Hello - 2 Replies Bonjour,
Si quelqu'un a une solution pour cracker Conquete 2.0 qu'il le met, on a rale bol de tout essayer et il y a rien qui marche....
1. augementer le niveau, ou le niveau EXP
2. plus d'argent
laissez tomber speed,..., ou autre ce n'est pas interessant,,,, seulement les 2 que je vien de citer... merci d'avance
Conquete 10/19/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies I would like to know if one of you know about cheat/hack for the french game.
I have try many things but nothing seem ti work.
For example, sock timing don't say if it's server time or server location time.
French server online gaming is GMT+1...
Thanks :rolleyes:
bot french conquête 2.0 05/31/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies Hi, i need have a bot or tool or hack from conqûete 2.0 ( it's a french version )
i'd want bot minner, bot from xp, from xp skills, from all on the possible maybe this must be work in french version
and it's possible to drop mets quickly ??
xcuze me from my english
[bot] Need new bot for conquete (french) 03/30/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies hi all ,on conquete 2.0 (conquer french) we have a new client (0321) .
Do you creat a new bot ?my old bot name is "cheese.exe" (emulator server en tqprogram )
go *Edit - link removed by a1blaster*
sorry for my bad english ;)
*Edit- address removed by a1blaster*the old bot explication !! password rar= ahah
PM or email me plz