Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer Botting.

Discussion on Conquer Botting. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Conquer Botting.

Hello, I just re-started to play Co online again and I was wondering if there are any private/paid or free bots that basically play the game for you. And what I mean by that is this :

I found this Bot which is nice but in a very early stage -> <- I AM NOT ADVERTISING THIS, MERELY USING IT AS AN EXAMPLE!

It has the basic autoLoot/autoHunt options but the revive, blessing revive, met packing, converting dbs into cps in the market, using skills and poweskills when off cooldown and such, it lacks these. I know absolutely nothing about coding so I do not know how hard would it be to be achieved these days, but these options were available 10 years ago. If you know anyone who would be interested to work on such a project or if you know HOW to make such programs, please don't hesitate to contact me on skype : despipro or here via PM. Thanks!

TL;DR : Looking for advanced botting program for conquer online for further discutions write via PM. Ty

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2017, 01:35   #2

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ursu's Boosting Services View Post
Hello, I just re-started to play Co online again and I was wondering if there are any private/paid or free bots that basically play the game for you. And what I mean by that is this :

I found this Bot which is nice but in a very early stage -> <- I AM NOT ADVERTISING THIS, MERELY USING IT AS AN EXAMPLE!

It has the basic autoLoot/autoHunt options but the revive, blessing revive, met packing, converting dbs into cps in the market, using skills and poweskills when off cooldown and such, it lacks these. I know absolutely nothing about coding so I do not know how hard would it be to be achieved these days, but these options were available 10 years ago. If you know anyone who would be interested to work on such a project or if you know HOW to make such programs, please don't hesitate to contact me on skype : despipro or here via PM. Thanks!

TL;DR : Looking for advanced botting program for conquer online for further discutions write via PM. Ty
i don't think any are around. However, if you find one please share.

Old 03/09/2017, 17:03   #3

Quote:
Holy ****, I think reading the **** on that website just gave me stage 4 rectal cancer.
Old 03/09/2017, 21:06   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Coder 2014 View Post
Holy ****, I think reading the **** on that website just gave me stage 4 rectal cancer.
I apologize for that, but I've got nothing else to compare it to. Other than CoFarmer and ConquerAI.

Anyhow, can you help?

Old 03/09/2017, 21:35   #5

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,724
Quote:
Hello, I just re-started to play Co online again and I was wondering if there are any private/paid or free bots that basically play the game for you.
No. And that should had been the end of the conversation.
No questions section "[no questions]" and section rules state:

"In this section it is NOT okay to post about the following:
Bot Requests - This is not a bot request forum. Please take advantage of the bots members have created or guides to help you create a bot in this section. Requests for bots will be deleted as spam."

I reported this yesterday. Bot requests are spam.
Old 03/09/2017, 21:42   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
No. And that should had been the end of the conversation.
No questions section "[no questions]" and section rules state:

"In this section it is NOT okay to post about the following:
Bot Requests - This is not a bot request forum. Please take advantage of the bots members have created or guides to help you create a bot in this section. Requests for bots will be deleted as spam."

I reported this yesterday. Bot requests are spam.
1st and foremost, you're rude. 2nd of all, It is NOT a request, it is a simple question asked on a gaming forum because google came to me empty handed and I know for a fact that the conquer subforums here were an entire comunity at some point. 3rd, I'm looking either for the program itself or for people who used to develop/maintain such programs before. Good day!
Old 03/09/2017, 21:56   #7

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,724
Quote:
1st and foremost, you're rude. 2nd of all, It is NOT a request, it is a simple question asked on a gaming forum because google came to me empty handed and I know for a fact that the conquer subforums here were an entire comunity at some point. 3rd, I'm looking either for the program itself or for people who used to develop/maintain such programs before. Good day!
You say it's not a spam request, but then go right out and request "the program itself or for people who used to develop" bots. You say I'm rude, but you tried contacting me to make you a bot, and ended up spamming a thread I own. Good day, yourself.
Old 03/09/2017, 22:17   #8

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,350
#Closed
#Moved

Questions and requests for new releases are not allowed in this section. It's intended for RELEASES only.

Begging for people to release things that are not public or dont exist or to give you completed code is considered leeching and such requests are also not permitted so yahh...

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

« best combo for dragon warrior (team pk 119) | Looking for a garments/mounts artist! »