Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 21:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how loader works

Discussion on how loader works within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how loader works

hey guys, i was wondering what if i have a working loader what can i do with it
like how it works and what it's used for.
i heard that you can inject any dll perfectly without having problems but i did try hybirdaimbot and didn't work, tried to inject the dll by simple dll injector and cheat engine both give me an error says **** tq binaries:s so is it supposed to work normally without edits or i have to edit it?
Old 02/11/2017, 21:14   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
Loaders in a general sense mean loading code into conquer on startup. What you use that for is dependent on the loader.

Most modern patch servers are run by clueless people who don't know how to reverse engineer server.dat or password encryption. Those loaders re direct your client to a custom iport and override the password cryptography functions to match publicly documented ones

What you're talking about sounds more like a cracked.exe so you can use a default non server specific client set up to use that servers encryption key and server details. In that example you would no longer be using their client protection and al could use other hacks theoretically if they don't enforce it server side.

Short version is you don't know what loaders are so you have no use for them.