Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

getting out of prison

Discussion on getting out of prison within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can someone please tell me how to get out of prison once you are arrested and since i havent found a topic replying to this matter can someone help me please.

P.S on volcano server my ranger happend to get sent to prison wilist I WAS PLAYING not using any hacks or anything to get my self into that position.
Old 09/10/2005, 14:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by hacker7@Sep 10 2005, 09:37
I havent found a topic replying to this matter can someone help me please.
The search button is usefull for finding things. for the 100th time, look in the guides section.

This question makes me want to hurt people....
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Prison Break
03/11/2011 - Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 9 Replies
hi,, i need help on how to get out in the hacker prison in EG Dekaron.. cze my char was banned there which is not guilty. i post to them that it wasnt my fault that i was vaccing in a short time because the pc i used has already have a vac hack which i dont know.. and to tell u the truth is i dont know how to hack..
escape from prison
05/08/2010 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
escape from prison possible? How?
Hacker Prison
11/18/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Close sorry guys
HACK PRISON! is there a way to get out?
09/21/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
well i started this topic to find out how to get out of a specific map, in dekaron ultra there is an area called hack prison where they send hackers they catch, its a large mapp with a little room ur stuck in. i wanna know if there's a way to get out or to activate wall hack in the map, its also listed in the map list csv but when i change the figures to usual map hacking way i still can't walk through the walls. can someone help me or know a way to get out? thanx in advance
How can i get out of prison
04/03/2006 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
i got in prison , can anybody help me????