Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Disconnecting players in Guild war?

Discussion on Disconnecting players in Guild war? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok this happened to me last week and was wondering if anyone can shed some light on this. A trojan (water > tro) after killing me inside the guild house used Adv. Cure and cured himself for 900 HP, Immediately disconnecting me and sending me to jail, and gaining the win for them. I think the Action.dat was probably what was tampered with but still dont know, and please dont flame me for not looking, Ive searched already, and dont have all the time in the world.
Anyone got any idea how this trojan pulled it off? I want sweet revenge next week
Old 08/15/2005, 07:33   #2

BUMP!
Old 08/15/2005, 07:45   #3

Crud >< I read wrong.. sorry I thouht you meant he dc after he healed himself. >.>

Maybe you just disconnected.. and that was all there is to it.
Old 08/15/2005, 07:56   #4

Im certain he casted it on himself, and I d/ced as soon as he did it. >_<
Old 08/15/2005, 12:29   #5

I think that would either be more of a case of your ping being high, but this is not a case of hacking into the game causing people to d/c when he heals..
Old 08/15/2005, 16:36   #6

....that is not his fault I think, repatch your client...

one of my pc's has a client, which dc's if somebody (or myself) uses fire of hell...repatched it and the "bug" was gone...
Old 08/15/2005, 17:37   #7

well Bocard in co2 used to be able to do this to people in co2 but that was becuz he bought dbs before they were supposed to be out cuz one GM released them accidently before they were supposed to be out and he bought some and used on his 120 coat so that every time he appeared on screen u would lag out and dc. Although to some people they never got affected by this I don't know why but only a few ppl didnt get affected most of which were in his guild.
Old 08/15/2005, 21:28   #8

*** u ppl are tards i dont even play co2 and i know there was a mem problem wtih the l120 archer coats everytime i got near a 120+ archer using co2 client id lagg out, and as for ur theory the only D.C hack i know of is using a rb warrior and making the FIRE rat hit the guild gate/player/players and after a while itll cause everybody to have their client exit
Old 08/16/2005, 00:04   #9
NyaR

water>troj doesnt keep adv cure, and nothing in the action.dat gives you adv cure.