Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A site to make BETA accounts

Discussion on A site to make BETA accounts within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I heard from a guy that there is a site where u can still make beta accounts

does anyone know of it? i sure need some miners.

Oh and one more thing... do you think I can play 2.0 server on 1.0 by editing the server.dat or will it bring me some bug (I dont have 1.0 downloaded)
Old 08/09/2005, 09:47   #2

I doubt you can still make co2 accounts, and if there is and we posted, it will be patched within 3 days...

you cannot play on the 2.0 server using the 1.0 client, you dont have enough resources for it (animations from the monsters which have other actions in co2 than in co1 etc etc)
Old 08/09/2005, 14:51   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by mind...@Aug 9 2005, 09:47
I doubt you can still make co2 accounts, and if there is and we posted, it will be patched within 3 days...

you cannot play on the 2.0 server using the 1.0 client, you dont have enough resources for it (animations from the monsters which have other actions in co2 than in co1 etc etc)
Actually I beleave you can play CO2 on a CO1 server, I think some people posted ways of doing it but they are very dangerous and also bannable.
Old 08/09/2005, 15:09   #4

indeed, but since he needed miners, I think he meant using co1 accounts on co2 servers...the other way is possible, dont know if its that bannable..
Old 08/09/2005, 15:22   #5

Lol, I got to start reading threads fully, thanks.