Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Item Duping [All 3 Threads IN One]

Discussion on Item Duping [All 3 Threads IN One] within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/08/2005, 08:09   #121

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by behelit+Aug 8 2005, 06:17--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (behelit @ Aug 8 2005, 06:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -Matt.dk@Aug 8 2005, 05:43
<!--QuoteBegin--behelit
Quote:
@Aug 8 2005, 05:08
by reopening the item list it is the same effect as you described in your method
which really produces nothing since its only a client side glitch
anyone who has the item drop packet knows that you cant drop the same item twice
now your saying you freeze the item server side..
so your backing off on your 'it generates a new item id' theory and saying you drop 2 with the same item id?
the client cant draw 2 items with the same id either on the ground or in your inventory..

I never said that. Your just trying to say that I'm lying. Your twisting words to make it look like I'm lying, well I'm not. I said in the INITIAL post that the item is frozen on client and server side, and I also mentioned that a new item id is created. So, tell me where I'm "backing off" from the known fact that a new item id is created.

Anyway I've been quite busy lately, I should be able to post additional proof tonight.
lol i dont mean to twist
but its not a valid dupe method judging only by the info in your first post
if you have really managed to freeze an item server side then thats a different story, i still dont think thats possible.
i said your backing off because freezing an item server side would make it keep the same item id and not create new ones which is not what you're describing elsewhere

and i still think you're only doing this to get people to go to your forums [/b][/quote]
My community already has 9916 members, which I am quite happy with. You seem to be very doubtfull, I dont blame you, especially since I left out a few key things that I am doing, as to not fully release this method. I simply told you what I am doing without really telling you everything involved in how I am doing it. Be patient, you'll get the proof you need soon.

And peach, nearly every person who posted in this topic with an ample of intelligence said that the method is possible, and that they just want more proof. Now, I'm not saying every person who posted its possible is intelligent, but I will point one thing out to you Peach, you clearly have no knowledge on this things involved here, otherwise you would also at least say that it is a possible method. I recall someone referring to this as a handshake method, which it isint really.
Old 08/08/2005, 08:17   #122

u said u were gonna post a so called "prove" on ur msg few days ago so.. where is it?
Old 08/08/2005, 08:27   #123

Give him time.Btw, dkall, can you pm me your msn? Wanna talk in private =P
Old 08/08/2005, 08:30   #124

we are still waiting, and someones where are not saying u are a a lier, but we need the prove.. :s cuz i can say i found the hack, see:

i respect your work, and i respect u, but we need that šproveš u said.
Old 08/08/2005, 08:46   #125

Quote:
Originally posted by silv3r123@Aug 8 2005, 06:10
wow, look at all that karma, theres 1 good reason to lie, u all give him karma yet he has still proven nothing. Karma only after something is done please.
behelit has done alot for this community, and he has 9 karma.
matt makes up 1 possible lie/truth and he gets 7 karma.
You guys are such suck ups, giving him karma for what so far?
U shouldnt come up with your own conclusion,
dont judge him till he prove it ok? He said hes busy now ..
PPL also have right to give him karma and u dont have right to question it.

IF hes proven fake THEN we can take back the karma again (even minus is possible)
Old 08/08/2005, 08:55   #126

Quote:
Originally posted by DarkRule@Aug 8 2005, 08:30
we are still waiting, and someones where are not saying u are a a lier, but we need the prove.. :s cuz i can say i found the hack, see:

i respect your work, and i respect u, but we need that šproveš u said.
Is that DB usable? or some glitch by unupdated co client?
Old 08/08/2005, 09:10   #127

the people call it photoshop =D
Old 08/08/2005, 10:14   #128

that is by editing item type but if + and socket items would be impossible to do by editing tt so to prove prove things wif + n sockets im outta here
Old 08/08/2005, 10:44   #129

I heard Petra from kylin server has done it before (Its meteor though). He was braggin that he can buy met from pharmacist for 10k >.<.

I think Petra is imune to banning cos he is bulk db buyer which TQ loves eventhough some ppl already shown proof of his cheating yet ...
as usual TQ protected him.. bah >.<

To Peach:
If that was by editing itemtype so the dbs he bought from pharmacist not fake?
Is this possible? If so, this is better than matt.dk's duplicate item theory(i call it theory until he show some meaningful proof in mean time)
Old 08/08/2005, 10:50   #130

its fake.. its client side
Old 08/08/2005, 11:16   #131

Received Thanks: 1,565
@Matt.dk you say you can do it, you showed some "screenshots" why not pm me with a working method, or is it really as simple as you dont have 1
Old 08/08/2005, 11:24   #132

I doubt it will work..."I drop a item twice and poof one has a new ID?"
Old 08/08/2005, 11:25   #133

Quote:
Originally posted by ultimatehaker@Aug 8 2005, 11:16
@Matt.dk you say you can do it, you showed some "screenshots" why not pm me with a working method, or is it really as simple as you dont have 1
I thought he already pm'ed ultima??
Old 08/08/2005, 13:05   #134

Received Thanks: 1,565
Quote:
Originally posted by DevilSword+Aug 8 2005, 11:25--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DevilSword @ Aug 8 2005, 11:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ultimatehaker@Aug 8 2005, 11:16
I thought he already pm'ed ultima?? [/b][/quote]
nopes,but i tried every method there is, there is only method left
Old 08/08/2005, 13:06   #135

no he hasn`t and why should he?

i still wait here with you guys for his proof

edit: wow ultimate can read my mind^^
Closed Thread