So the old method of fps unlocking via changing the 19 in the SLEEP codings or whats not doesnt work anymore, login screen freezes upon opening up any idea why? i know they changed up the DS:[ECX+19] to ESI i believe it was. Any guide on bypassing this?
TQ don't code in assembly, they didn't "change up the DS:[ECX+19] to ESI". They just changed the render loop so that the game FPS limit is now adjustable (it's not adjustable through the client options yet, though, I think) instead of being fixed, which in turn caused the assembly outputted by their compiler to be a little different.
TQ don't code in assembly, they didn't "change up the DS:[ECX+19] to ESI". They just changed the render loop so that the game FPS limit is now adjustable (it's not adjustable through the client options yet, though, I think) instead of being fixed, which in turn caused the assembly outputted by their compiler to be a little different.
TQ don't code in assembly, they didn't "change up the DS:[ECX+19] to ESI". They just changed the render loop so that the game FPS limit is now adjustable (it's not adjustable through the client options yet, though, I think) instead of being fixed, which in turn caused the assembly outputted by their compiler to be a little different.
Alternatively, you can use the "/SetFrame 60" command if you make an edited client with unlocked "PM commands".
thanks for the head up! i dont use any edited client so i wouldn't be able to /setframe haha, ill try my best to figure it out, only been doing fps unlock via ollydbg since it was quite easy the first time around, hopefully i can get it working soon
Edit: i guess unlocking fps would be consider editing however xD
blah cant firgure it out been trying all day bb 200 fps :\
thanks for the head up! i dont use any edited client so i wouldn't be able to /setframe haha, ill try my best to figure it out, only been doing fps unlock via ollydbg since it was quite easy the first time around, hopefully i can get it working soon
Edit: i guess unlocking fps would be consider editing however xD
blah cant firgure it out been trying all day bb 200 fps :\
Really, I made it so ******* easy for you ... okay, here you go, I highlighted the important part for you:
Haha yeah thanks for all the help, I'm an idiot when it comes to this stuff, I knew it was the [0A9DAB8] I needed to change up but I couldn't figure out which variable I needed to replace it with lol.
How when i login from conquerai my ping be 50 or less
Because that's probably the bot's ping to the server, and not yours; else, I would argue the same thing to ConquerAI. You cannot fake ping effectively when people can just ping you outside the client and see hat you're full of ****.
Best Coder 2014 i cant find adress : 00635B24 wtf , what should i tybe " Sleep " then find 00635B24 , check the below we need you`re support coder , i already found adress : 00635B22 and 00635B28 , its not command : MOV ECX,DWORD PTR DS but MOV DWORD PTR SS: [......]
Best Coder 2014 i cant find adress : 00635B24 wtf , what should i tybe " Sleep " then find 00635B24 , check the below we need you`re support coder , i already found adress : 00635B22 and 00635B28 , its not command : MOV ECX,DWORD PTR DS but MOV DWORD PTR SS: [......]
kindly help !!
Can you ******* read? It CLEARLY says "Patch 6176" in the thread title.
Unlocking FPS 04/05/2013 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies Hey guys, just wondering if anyone could unlock the FPS of the conquer .exe attached. Ive tried myself with all the guides using ollydbg etc, got the same problem as most people do, cant find sleep etc, thanks.
I need help with unlocking ai.kom 09/04/2011 - Grand Chase - 2 Replies How do u do it? it gives me framework errors when i use aunlock and when i use unlocker it says no handles and that there is nothing to unlock. Please help! Thanks
unlocking fps?? 12/13/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies First of all is it possible to unlock FPS using a hex editor and if so can some one simpley tell me wut to do...OR! what i would need to do otherwise to create it. thanks:)