Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Weapon File locations Hammer/Axe/Whip

Discussion on Weapon File locations Hammer/Axe/Whip within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Weapon File locations Hammer/Axe/Whip

Where are the texture files for these weapons at? i cannot find them ive looked everywhere thanks!
Old 08/20/2015, 04:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
I need some sort of answer if it doesnt exist tell me that. I just cannot find the **** things
Old 08/20/2015, 14:56   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
They are probably all packed in the c3.wdf archive. All the 'original' assets are packed in that file. There is at least a few tools on epvp that will let you extract files from it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NEED Weapon file locations to do some edits
10/08/2010 - Zero - 3 Replies
i need the the location of the 185 great sword, i looked in the Photon folder many times and can find it.. i didnt know if it is in another folder will keep looking but wondered if anyone else knew where it was and the name. it would help if somone did. thank you
How to Edit a .sff file or Character ,Map, or Weapon
09/23/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 6 Replies
ThanK Me If I helped you. Ok I'll teach you guys how to edit .sff files I'll make it simple as it is example to edit:SRG character you can find it on data/force and the specific file is force_001
Weapon locations
08/26/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 13 Replies
Ok ive had troubles finding weapons in the citys so i finnaly got the info here goes..... Desert City : Spears & hooks Ouside Desert City : Halberts & Poleaxes Pheonix Castle : Wands & Glaives Twin City : Swords, Blades, Bows, Backswords Ape City : Daggers & Hammers Wonderland : Axes, Clubs & LongHammers Bird Island : Mace/Whip & Scepters