Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BOT - Market checker on Dark server.

Discussion on BOT - Market checker on Dark server. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BOT - Market checker on Dark server.

Hello. Im playing on Dark server, and sometimes i look at my seller to see if i sold something or not. And EVERYDAY, there is an warrior L1 with same name ( or similar name) which jump same everytime, at same coordinates, and he stop at booths, then jump in right ( at another booths), and after few seconds he go to next booths ( from down in the market and so on) . Im pretty sure its an bot which check market i think.

Now i want to know if this is possible to make an similar bot using AutoIT or an macro.

Im waiting for replies, and i hope that i wont get off topic replies

Have a nice day,
Robert.
Old 06/07/2015, 17:06   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Using autoit/macro would be completely pointless. A market checker would need access to packets (or memory but way easier to just hook rcv function) in order to make any sense of the data.

I'd guess it's a private version of coai that's building their market website.

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2015, 18:03   #3

Please don't hurt those peasants. They are people, like us.
Old 06/11/2015, 18:32   #4

Its conqurmkt warriors's
Thanks
1 User