Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shop.ini

Discussion on Shop.ini within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/28/2005, 08:18   #46

elite*gold: 312
Very nice evil,
btw guys
evil is one of my very best friends he will help us to become the ultimate CO hacking site ever. he knows more then I ever could wish to. Look out coder and ultimatehacker i'm sure he pwns you too :P ^.~
Old 05/28/2005, 08:46   #47

elite*gold: 0
LOL nah... I can see those guys are way too good And I think we all agree that the main objective is to beat CO not our fellow hacker friends :
Old 05/28/2005, 15:02   #48

Quote:
Originally posted by ultimatehaker@May 23 2005, 09:51
items in the pharmasist are client, goto the pharmasist createi dunno
7 second lagg, click the pharmasist the item box opens straight away with all items, so they must be client based otherwise they would show in 7 seconds time
yes, if you hack the stores to show items, the items might load and display client side, but there still might be a check serverside that catches people buying the items from npcs that don't sell those items.

example: hack the client, put whatever items you want in whatever shop. load the game and try what you said, cause lag and open the shop window. the items will all load into that shop instantly reguardless of the 7 seconds of lag because, yes, that is client side. the server side part is when you try to buy the item from a hacked shop. the client sends a message to the (which i speculate based on gut instinct) indicating which shop, by shop id, and which item code , by item id, you're purchasing. the server checks that shop to see if it indeed does sell that item, by crossreferencing the ids with it's own little table of constants, and will reply to the client based on the results of that check weather or not the item purchase is legit and then either allow or disallow the purchase... but again that's just my gut feeling :X

if that is the case then you cannot buy items from hacked shops without somehow messing with the messages going from the client to the server somehow. also if you did manage to change that you could only really buy items from the shops they really came from. example: trick the server into thinking the TC pharmacist is the SC pharmacist shop so you can buy bundles in TC. but not meteors because there isn't a shop that already sells those so the server would toss the request. so only shops that actually exist already you might be able to move around still, which it would be handy to have bundles of chant pills for guild war o.O

i don't know. it's late.. i need sleep ._. got work tomorrow 'nite all.

-Steve
Old 05/28/2005, 16:33   #49

so we need to have packet encrypt/decryptingXx!..***.X.X.xx.Xx.xX.x ahh addicttedddd lolX
Old 05/28/2005, 16:59   #50

@error32 as i remember right it is completly true what you write about the mechanism of buying something
Old 09/02/2005, 04:41   #51

oO bringing this back. When you buy and item it sends a packet to the conquer server, right? Try making a packet that allows you to buy a meteor....hm. Possible?
Old 09/02/2005, 07:12   #52

what about changing so you can see the item in the npc and send a packet of you picking up a meteor o.o
Old 09/02/2005, 14:57   #53

@kolna2 I found Labby as an awesome place for all ur low level item needs after a levling session in thier you can usually exit with a 10 or so Porcelain rings.
Old 09/02/2005, 19:26   #54

Has anyone tried to log the packets when you buy meteors from a shop in market,put on COPAC or COPROXY and WITH the edited shop send the information when you are straight buying the item? Someone has posted here how to "pause" the game so when you'll buy the item,pause the game before,send the packet and buy the item.It might work.
Old 09/02/2005, 19:50   #55

Quote:
Originally posted by AngelusInkubus@Sep 2 2005, 10:26
Has anyone tried to log the packets when you buy meteors from a shop in market,put on COPAC or COPROXY and WITH the edited shop send the information when you are straight buying the item? Someone has posted here how to "pause" the game so when you'll buy the item,pause the game before,send the packet and buy the item.It might work.
its useless to resend those buying packets, first u would be "buying" the same item twice(same ID). hope this helps (yes i tried it)
Old 09/02/2005, 23:14   #56

might want to see if there is a packet to send that lets you earn virtue points without work. then you could just earn a few thousand and trade for a met, rinse, repeat :P
Old 09/03/2005, 02:25   #57

Quote:
Originally posted by username1@Sep 2 2005, 14:14
might want to see if there is a packet to send that lets you earn virtue points without work. then you could just earn a few thousand and trade for a met, rinse, repeat :P
for earning vp you need to have a team, then kill some mobs... as far as i know you cant send packets telling the server you actually killed a mobs if you didnt
Old 09/04/2005, 07:53   #58

this idea wont work. close the thread.
Old 04/10/2006, 00:10   #59

This question is for anyone who knows about editing this kind of stuff.

Is it possible to make a quest npc think that you have the required quest item in order to get a reward.

Ex. telling shelby u want to trade 500000 vps (or whatever the number is) for a dragonball (even though u only have 1200 vps) and u can still get the dragon ball.

If anyone knows this answer plz reply, or if u dont know what the heck i'm talking about, ill try to explain a little better.
Old 04/10/2006, 00:10   #60

Quote:
Originally posted by uncle_sam@Apr 10 2006, 00:10
This question is for anyone who knows about editing this kind of stuff.

Is it possible to make a quest npc think that you have the required quest item in order to get a reward.

Ex. telling shelby u want to trade 500000 vps (or whatever the number is) for a dragonball (even though u only have 1200 vps) and u can still get the dragon ball.

If anyone knows this answer plz reply, or if u dont know what the heck i'm talking about, ill try to explain a little better.
nope, it's serverside.