Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer Online Moderator

Discussion on Conquer Online Moderator within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
well, I need a English speaking moderator for this section.

This section is taken over from the international ppl (I only see english threads)

reply on this thread if you are interested
Old 04/28/2005, 12:38   #2

elite*gold: 0
I am interested in being moderator for this selection. I know english very well (I suppose everyone else does anyway.) I have been moderator at 2 other gaming sites under a different alias (This would be my first hacking site) I check this site everyday now. Although I don't post alot I don't feel the need to as of yet. I think I will be a good candidate for the job. If I am not chosen I just hope the position is taken by someone more suitable.
Old 04/28/2005, 13:35   #3

thx for your interest, I'll chose the position (maybe 2) in some days
Old 04/28/2005, 14:54   #4

Me too.I have some knowledge of alot of bugs in Co, and would be most pleased to aid anyone in their hacking... Hmm,even if i am not selected, i would still share bugs and stuff with all of you x)
Old 04/28/2005, 16:38   #5

Ich würde ja Kitsune vorschlagen, er oder sie hat in der letzten Zeit eine gute Menge Makros veröffentlicht (Wenn ich diese auch nicht getestet habe) und ist eigentlich überall präsent in diesem Unterforum.
Von den Posts die ich gesehen habe wirkt die Person recht ruhig, ein Versuch wäre es denke ich wert. Aber sicher bin ich nicht, und ich bin auch nur ein kleiner Newbie

__

I'd maybe suggest Kitsune, as he/she has been sharing a lot of tools lately (even though i haven't tested them). She is to be seen in almost every thread and judging by the posts the person is kinda calm.
Old 04/28/2005, 17:04   #6

Voting for Kitsune Paws
Old 04/28/2005, 17:11   #7

yea, your're right, I've noticed kitsune too, but I give everyone a chance if their acting fair and respect other members meanings in the forums

a moderator should always be cool if ppl ask dumb questions, flaming these ppls is no professional moderating

I'll check some posts from the users to study their character and conversation skills

my goal is to keep the 'rudeness' in this forum minimal
Old 04/28/2005, 19:06   #8

ich finde kitsune spammt ein wenig viel (oh man mein 2. "negativer" post heute^^)
Old 04/28/2005, 20:51   #9

Hopla die Posts kenn ich garnicht, naja damit hat sich Kitsune wohl als Moderator erledigt. Habe mich geirrt. Nevermind.

Never saw those posts. Only the ones in ConquerOnline Subsection as i'm not frequenting the others that much.
That kinda disqualifies Kitsune, sorry to say.
Old 04/28/2005, 22:07   #10

kitsune wuerde ich auch nicht vorschlagen... aber ueber ihn wurde ja schon genug gesagt (bitte karma, karma karma... soviel zum größerem e-***** ^^)
wäre aber echt mal was tolles nen mod hier zu haben der vorallem mal AUFRÄUMT und mal die ganzen threads speziell tricks macros etc. in einem neuen thread zusammenfügt den pinned und am besten locked.. und später anderen/neue ext dort hinzufügt den der macro thread etc ist ganz schön unübersichtlich geworden und wenn fragen aufkommen können die user ja immernoch nen neuen thread mit einer frage speziell auf ein macro bot oder ähnliches posten..
den die übersicht hier zu behalten ist wirklich etwas arg schwierig :X

MfG
Old 04/29/2005, 01:38   #11

hm.. o.0 dun forget about me :P

cyall
Old 04/29/2005, 17:09   #12

Ich wäre ja mal dafür das ihr Kitsune und Money mal für zwei Wochen in die Flamewars Subsection sperrt, dann gibt es da mal was zu lachen
Old 04/30/2005, 07:51   #13

Well I still vote for Kitsune.

I really dont think he is a BAD member. Like he said he is trying to get people's attention when he thinks it is required. And at times it is.

So I pmed you now so we can end this putrid hate because my fingers are cracking too much from my keyboard.
Old 04/30/2005, 07:56   #14

Ty watch your language. Dont use vulgarities here.I just feel that people who doesnt contribute to the community should be kicked out, as they tend to leech and stuff. Moreoever, noobs take stuff out of here, post in other forums, saying HEY I CREATED IT! Shut the hell up tym.I am not flaming you but you flamed people, so we have a good cause to ban you. b33,stop wasting your time with him. Hmmm, i feel that there can be more than 1 mod selected. Let paws be one and the others we fight for it. Look at her karma, 9 points. Thumbs up paws, keep up the good job and dont waste your time on tym. Seriously, please revise your posts. I do not wish to enter here and see vulgarties being used commonly. And paws dont cover up cause we know you only flame n00bs! Haha jokin. Btw paws, i kinda hate you sayin "Gimme karma you f00s" Try to stop that spam x)

Good job and have a nice day >=D
Old 04/30/2005, 08:01   #15

I don't take offense to your post. Not a flame clearly stating the facts. I was angry this is the only thread I used language such as that. I didn't flame them first though I tried to help them. Get facts straight please Flaming people isn't a cause for banning lol. I was just stating people who flame (such as myself) are bad candidates for the moderator position. I think me and b33 resolved our problem via pm. You won't hear about our bickering again.

Moderator is not a popularity contest I'm not saying all hated people should be mods. But staff positions is not about how much you contribute. Moderator is not about how much karma you have(Plenty of the forum has alot of Karma). Thats not the job description(Unless you own the site then you can do whatever the hell you want probably youre friends too :P). They are to clean up the forum. Keep order in the forum. Represent the site in a postive way. Flaming newbies and spamming (For anyone) isn't a postive way to represent. Think of the site as a work place. Someone can be helpful but if they are rude & bad to be around and break the rules do you really want them to represent the site. I'm not flaming KP (I was in one post). I like him around. I'm just trying to tell it like it. If it was someone else exactly like him with a different name I'd probably say the same thing(Its not because I'm trying to flame him). I think everyone who contributes AND has karma should get some condolence (At least some decent program). Which is why guilded and levels are around they have access to extra stuff . And some time of reward (Look at Ultima & his reward.) I already apologized to KP and upped his karma and talked to b33. We all shouldn't of acted in that way. But none of us should be mods either. Maybe one of them can be in the future.

Edit: Aaah. Hard to read that glob. I will try to fix
Closed Thread