Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Possible Lottery Hack?

Discussion on Possible Lottery Hack? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Possible Lottery Hack?

Well im not sure if this could be a possible hack or not, but there these two guuy on my server in enemy guild they each take turn to win qaulity item (around 10 db + worth ) EACH day, and i mean each day they win something good that could worth up to 10 db + or more. and this been going on for the past month. Has anything like this happening in your guy server ?

If this is luck then it too much luck i believe winning +8 each day or 2 soc item
Old 11/05/2009, 19:23   #2

It's a hack.
Someone took the honor of cracking TQ's algorithm used for lottery.

If you didn't smell the sarcasm in this post than you may consider yourself pretty stupid.
Old 11/05/2009, 20:24   #3

lol no undestand

Old 11/06/2009, 14:01   #4

its posible to be a heck ... but i see in my server => dragon.. some players make lotery with 5-20 dbs a day with some accounts .... they alway geting some +8 / 2sok / super/ 1 sokgears/ +4 / +5 stones <= i know is a box combination .... u open a box and depends what you got ... open other and so more .... for exemple you open the 1strow 3rd box and you gat a specific item ... and someones talking about you can gat the similar items from the other box ... and when one player get a +8 item ... you can see in dragon more than 20 players in lotery ).. idk ... when u get the trik or hack pls tell me
Old 11/07/2009, 18:18   #5

if u really want those +8 items or 2 soc items then u ned send 580 cps...hehehe ive done this in a private server and this trick never fail. You 3 frens to make 5 multiple accounts and log then all together. Means 4 of u makes it 20 char all in all. Then allof u go to lottery. Wait till all of u enters the lottery then start opening the boxes. With this im sure you'll get +8 items or more.
Ask your frens to try it in a private server and ull see what i mean...hehehe
Old 11/07/2009, 21:22   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pktman View Post
if u really want those +8 items or 2 soc items then u ned send 580 cps...hehehe ive done this in a private server and this trick never fail. You 3 frens to make 5 multiple accounts and log then all together. Means 4 of u makes it 20 char all in all. Then allof u go to lottery. Wait till all of u enters the lottery then start opening the boxes. With this im sure you'll get +8 items or more.
Ask your frens to try it in a private server and ull see what i mean...hehehe
/NooB

The private server binary's are totaly diferite's ....
In the Oficial co i spent 2150Cps+ and i get +8 item... but u need to have luck .... now i have only 17Dbs in real co and i wana sell my items and after to go lotery ... and when my cps's are over .. i stop playing real co
Old 11/08/2009, 22:41   #7

what about this there was 1 guy on storm server who won 3 +8 items in a row so there must be a hack
Old 11/09/2009, 00:38   #8

Enter site-->ScrollDown and click "VOTEAZA"
Old 11/14/2009, 08:52   #9

i never trust luck in game
Old 11/17/2009, 15:56   #10

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
A server side hack is...........IMPOSSIBLE

You could write a program to record where and when items dropped (were awarded to a player). But you would need to spend 100,000s of cps on lottery and record lottery results accross multiple players at all times of the day.

And even if you did all of that it would just tell you what you should already know, the drop rate doesnt change from box to box, or from time to time. Atleast not to the point where you could accurately predict when certain items would drop.

Request lock.
Closed Thread