Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i want to change option

Discussion on i want to change option within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i want to change option

i want to change control key like i want to change f7 to f10 to other keys any one have any idea about it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ACHTUNG]!!!z8games entfernt ''Change E-Mail'' option
10/15/2014 - CrossFire Trading - 4 Replies
Huhu ;) Aufmerksam bin ich vorhin durch den Thread hier http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/crossfire-trading /3453852-ich-glaube-na-kann-man-nicht-mehr-traden. html gekommen. Also es geht um folgendes: Z8games hat die option die Email adresse zu ändern komplett entfernt! Dies ist kein Fehler! Es handelt sich hierbei darum, dass sie gegen den Verkauf und den Tausch der Accounts vorgehen wollen. Jede änderung muss jetzt beim Support ''beantragt'' werden. Demnach könnt ihr es...
[ask] How To Change Option Payment Facebook Credit
08/19/2012 - Facebook - 0 Replies
I want to ask how do I change the payment option credit facebook ??
Need to make Change PW option !
08/12/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
i need to make an option in my registration page to change Password for VSRO Accounts, any Help :rolleyes:
LVL 30, 1650 elo, EU NE with Transfer option (+free nick change if used).
01/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Selling League of Legends Acc lvl 30 EU NE (got free transfer option) with 570 rp 5000 ip 3 rune pages Current solo elo is ~1650 (it's about < 2k position in the ladder). Got gold badge and frame from Season 1. About 800 wins in normal and 750 loses. CHAMPIONS : Ahri Akali
Item Number Change With Option Creation
11/07/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Hello, I understand that 2Moons can trace duplicate gear because of the item number. I was wondering if you can tell me if I make an option like making it noble will the item number change? making it not traceable as a duplicate anymore? Thanks for any help,