Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] 5065 SERVER PLZ!!!!!! I CAN'T SEE MONSTER AND GUARD WHY?

Discussion on [HELP] 5065 SERVER PLZ!!!!!! I CAN'T SEE MONSTER AND GUARD WHY? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy [HELP] 5065 SERVER PLZ!!!!!! I CAN'T SEE MONSTER AND GUARD WHY?

I Have Big Problem Witch My 5065 Server I Can't See Monster And Guard I Have 4TQ BINARIES Source And At All Source I Can't See Monster And Guard PLZ CAN ANY HELP ME??????? WHEN YOU HELP ME I GIVE YOU THANK'S!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Edit the monster,guard and eudemons defence etc2
02/06/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
im was looking there was many time this question appear in another question but same answer.. this is a retail of your question.. 1.how to edit the moster defence? 2.how to make guard strong? so this is a small partition to edit the monster guard and eudemon..hope this help.. cq_monstertype.
How to see Monster,Guard and Player Name!!
05/20/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Ok all to owner of a private server eo if u cant see monster,guard and playername u can download this soul to make u can see it Download this soul.rar and replace it to ur EO Folder^^
new small guard monster.dat (Patch 5007)
05/02/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 50 Replies
This is my edited monster.dat for patch 5011. Put it in the ini folder and overwrite the old file. Make a backup just in case you don't like it, but I think you will. ;) What does it do? But that's not all! By request of Relaxation, I've made some more changes: 1. Guards are different from my previous edit... city guards and gold guards are smaller than normal (still the same size as each other), with weaker reborn guards being slightly smaller in order of power. Now, when someone...
Small guard monster.dat, still exists?
06/05/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Ok this small guard is really usefull while using ScriptVessel. Now, if you put in no-ks it will start running from the guard all the time. But if you put in KS, it gets stuck very often trying to attack a monsters but actually clicking the guard. A small guard would fix this whole problem, anyone who can help with this? Cause using a guard gives you decent extra exp.
Small Guard Monster.dat PLEASE
08/24/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Its been changed to a .dat file and I searched and found a few topics that DID NOT comply with patch 4312, so please post a link to a topic with small guards :)