Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

itemtype.dat editor?

Discussion on itemtype.dat editor? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
itemtype.dat editor?

anyone have an itemtype.dat editor... and not the one recently posted in the hacks, cuz that one is outdated and doesn't work.
Old 05/07/2011, 10:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
download this itemtype.dat...if it work...you can look for thanks at me..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
itemtype.dat editor
07/21/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Please if someone has a copy of the itemtype.dat editor, i would like a copy of it. Please private message me. Thanks :D
i need help in ItemType Editor
07/17/2010 - EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
hi all I do not know How to use ItemType Editor Can anyone help me in ItemType Editor
Itemtype RAW Editor
11/30/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 3 Replies
Itemtype.dat RAW Editor by Bajotumn.com http://www.bajotumn.com/pictures/ItemtypeRAWEdito r-v1.0.0.1-Screenshot.png http://www.bajotumn.com/pictures/ItemtypeRAWEdito r-v1.0.0.1-PopulatedList-Screenshot.png I call it a RAW editor because it gives you a datagrid of values, RAW data for you to edit...have fun, And give credit where credit is due, fuckers. No need to encrypt or decrypt, uses my encryption and decryption class. YOU NEED .NET 2.0 Framework If you don't already have it punch...
Itemtype.dat Editor
03/12/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I've searched for about 5minutes and I can't find one. Please link me to one. Thanks!