Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Where does Sv saves your config?

Discussion on Where does Sv saves your config? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Where does Sv saves your config?

Hi how are u, i have SV v5.0.2.
When i push saveall, i want to know where does SV saves the configuration that i save, because i want to use the same config in another computer so i want to put all SV files in a USB memory, and run it. If someone can help me i apreciate it
Old 09/03/2009, 13:27   #2

It will be in the Conquer 2.0 directory. For example if i saved my SV config as "MyBottingWarrior" i would find it at:

C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\MyBottingWarrior.txt

Hope that helps
Old 09/03/2009, 23:54   #3

Wink

thank u. i found it , last quest, do u know how can u change the adress to save it? i would like to save it in example: C:/ProgramFiles/SV, or i dont know.

Thanks for u answer, problem fixed
Old 09/12/2009, 02:06   #4

How do you crack sv 5.02 and where can you get it for free dammit ...im searching all day for a working script vessel
Old 09/12/2009, 03:23   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by gab View Post
How do you crack sv 5.02 and where can you get it for free dammit ...im searching all day for a working script vessel
If you were a programmer, you wouldn't ask that. You would apply simple tools like OllyDBG, WireShark, and other debugging tools.
Old 09/12/2009, 05:32   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmaworld586 View Post
If you were a programmer, you wouldn't ask that. You would apply simple tools like OllyDBG, WireShark, and other debugging tools.

Well sry i aint a programmer.... so i dont know how to crack SV to get it free that why i ask you guys helps...or could you guys help me finding a Speed Hack or how to do a Speed Hack on Patch 5.170 +

Thanks
Old 09/15/2009, 03:13   #7

i think this is not the correct post