I wanted to ask that what is the rewards of Dis City quest ?
I heard ppl said wat armor slot,
and does the exotic dress still exist,
Is there 3 types of exotic dresses,
anyone care to let me see the rewards of dis city quest ?
look
1-the best prize you can get from this quest is a night devil which you can get from the monstors in the left map 3 (in which you have yo wait for 20 players)
2-you can also get the dress that have 800 def (at least something you can sell for some money)
3-get the exp worth of 8 expball
thx for the information, you discribe it perfectly. XD
Well I want to know the dress more accurately, except for 800def.
Is it fixed ?
Can it be + ?
does it has other properties like increase magic attack ?
I remember it is fixed,lvl 100,800def,little magic def,(not sure but it might have +800hp) and it can be plus but the + is useless (dos not give any extra thing)
its also useless for trojans and warriors and maybe archers but might be helpful for taoists as they dos not have good defence
The Ghost City (Quest - Need Help) 03/29/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies Conquer Online - The Ghost City - co.91.com
Im just doing this quest.
Im just here:
5. You see Mo Mo in Ghost City (145, 134). But he is not willing to go home. Suddenly, you find a pillar at (162, 217). Click it to get some powder. Bring it to Taoist Shine. He recognizes it and tells you to take the powder with you, use the Charm at one of the 3 spots again and enter the Dark City.
Im on one of those 3 spots but if I use the charm nothing happens!
My time is running up only 28...
collaboration quest Dis City 07/13/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies hello, good this is a request or asks can put a map where they leave but fast the Soul Stones:confused:
Request: Dis City Quest Guide 06/23/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 17 Replies Hi,
I had searched the forum and tried to find a guide for Dis City Quest.
I would be appreciate it if someone can produce a guide for it.
It would be nice if the guide include:-
1) Which floor of the quest is having magic attack, what gear is best?
2) Which class (Archer,Tao,Trojan,Warrior) is best for this quest?
3) Night Devil drop rate?
Exploit New Dis City Quest - maybe 09/21/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 29 Replies I just thought of this its not tested yet but it might work ...
TQ is gonna give half an expball for entering Dis City quest ... so u have 5 minutes time to get as many expballs as u can... with this trick i thought of .. here is how it COULD work ...
1. Enter Dis City
2. Scroll out
3. Repeat step 1+2.
U Should always get half a expball if you enter, but as i said not sure if it works ...