Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I dont get exp with cid proxy

Discussion on I dont get exp with cid proxy within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I dont get exp with cid proxy

I dont get exp... i got cid proxy for a private server but i dont get exp when i hunt why? and is there a fix for this?
Old 08/17/2009, 09:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
CIDProxy was never designed to work on Private Servers.
If it screws up than that's to bad for you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Drop rate hack(i dont have one so dont ask)
05/19/2011 - Archlord - 33 Replies
Before i state just what ive found out I DONT HAVE A DROP RATE HACK WORKING ATM now with cheat engine i managed to edit the drop rate(killed a lv3 deer and got 7 ref pots) but it had to be done for EVERY mob(codes were random no simularity) and after 20mins the codes changed altogether(theres about 3million codes what i found in archlord and im NOT searching through and finding it lol) this is just to say, drop rate CAN be hacked, but its not easy at all, spo anyone with good...
[ZSZC] DB bot, proxy dont work
08/17/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello everyone, I've got a problem. Now there is the 1.680 patch, everything worked fine with DB bot. Started proxy, IP 67.205.76.42, binary log off. Started bot, started loader, ip config on, server water and launch and everything did well. But today the server was check for a few minutes. Started proxy and it gave an error. Didn't read it thought it should work next time. But not. Proxy was gone and couldnt find it anymore. After turning off McAfee the proxy came back when I extracted...
Maybe you dont want to log into CO with proxy
03/12/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
For the times when you dont want to log into Conquer with your QOProxy Sometimes you may not want to use your proxy so im going to write a guide to help you configure your Server.dat to help you do this....this is my first contribution to epvp and i thought it may be a good way to start. Ok so here goes, i will be using Nature>Lightning Server to demonstrate First of all, lets say you played on Lightning the nature section would look like this ServerAmount=8
PLZ dont Banned me i dont have double accounts!!
02/02/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
i dont wanna get banned i want to be a part of this community plzz dont banned me im maby noobish but u cant do this to meeeeeee!!! :D :D :D