Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bot Jail Help

Discussion on Bot Jail Help within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bot Jail Help

Hello. I have been Perm Banned on my main for over a year now and they just finally unbanned me but I was put into Bot Jail and I have to pay 5000 CPs to leave. Is there anything I should do because 5000 Cps is like 70 dollars and I really don't wanna pay that much. Any Ideas on how i should get out because my main has all the gears I had and I don't wanna lose them. Thanks
Old 12/30/2013, 08:41   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,118
If you're asking if there's any exploit for getting you out of jail for free: no, there's not. If you really want your equipment back and you think it's worth paying $70 for, then go ahead and pay them. I mean, it's greedy that they allow players to pay them off to get their accounts back... but I suppose you should be thankful. Botters are usually permanently banned in other games for breaking the game experience for other, legitimate players.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/30/2013, 08:45   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Fang View Post
If you're asking if there's any exploit for getting you out of jail for free: no, there's not. If you really want your equipment back and you think it's worth paying $70 for, then go ahead and pay them. I mean, it's greedy that they allow players to pay them off to get their accounts back... but I suppose you should be thankful. Botters are usually permanently banned in other games for breaking the game experience for other, legitimate players.
Is there a way that I could get one of my other accounts into Bot Jail and get the gears so I can pay less?
Old 12/30/2013, 09:15   #4

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark97night View Post
Is there a way that I could get one of my other accounts into Bot Jail and get the gears so I can pay less?
Well, that might be a clever strategy if it works. Give it a try and tell us what happens.
Old 12/30/2013, 11:47   #5

Nope I tried LOADS of stuff to get a character out of there, TQ clamped down. You can't trade or fight or mine (tried this when pickaxes/hoe was still available) in botjail. You have only one option these days and that is paying

There probably IS a way but I'm not sure people would give that information, just look at the "teleporting" in bots, nobody wanted to give that info and probably because if it's publicised then TQ can work against it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/31/2013, 12:00   #6

There is, or used to be a way out for complete free.. supposedly. But people are very tight lipped about it.

Also, you can't pk or trade in BJ anymore..
Old 01/01/2014, 18:10   #7

you used to be able to go into offline tg and trade your gears there but they probably fixed that. could try it though.
Old 01/22/2014, 14:27   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by eshemaun2 View Post
you used to be able to go into offline tg and trade your gears there but they probably fixed that. could try it though.
Tried that with a nooby. Didn't work lol. Only way out is now paying
Old 01/22/2014, 21:55   #9

everybody knows that
Old 01/22/2014, 23:46   #10

SQL inject the mapID for the player.

you can do alot with ******** with the DB itself.
Old 01/23/2014, 01:43   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real~Death View Post
SQL inject the mapID for the player.

you can do alot with ******** with the DB itself.
You'd probably want to change the coordinates as well. Logging in on invalid coordinates = no logging in at all.