Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SV Usage Guide?

Discussion on SV Usage Guide? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SV Usage Guide?

Before you flame me for posting about SV, READ my post!

I'm not looking for a cracking guide or any of that jazz, Just a simple usage guide, there is one for a really old version of SV, but it's nowhere near the same functions as the current version. I have a purchased account with SV, and Some of the manual isn't very clear due to bad translation, and mostly with the item pickup options and a few other parts of the bot I'm not completely clear with how they work, If anybody has a link to a guide that i somehow did not see through my searching, or if somebody could create one, i'd appreciate it and i'm sure many other New SV users will as well.
Old 08/05/2009, 07:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 8,592
Wrong Section,

#Moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GUIDE] Teoretical and Pracitce usage of TIME type of action!
12/09/2010 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 25 Replies
Ok I will describe additionally here rules under action type "123" - which is responsible for time ;) As I noticed this was never explained totally and I was asked in time few times for details considering this usage .... So here we go ;) IN GENERAL: ACTION_CHKTIME = 123, / / data for the time to type 0 - check the details of the current server time "% d-% d-% d% d:% d% d-% d-% d% d:% d"; 1 - check in One day time "% d-% d% d:% d% d-% d% d:% d", 2 - to check the time on one day...
DSEE usage
09/26/2009 - Dragonica - 0 Replies
I'm new to the DSEE program and I'm not really sure how it's used. My 1st couple attempts in running it, I get up to "Blood for the bloodgod" in that little cmd box and the game crashes right after. I'm running it on THQ version of Dragonica. Is there anything I'm suppose to do before running the program?
PrizeNPC usage
08/10/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Does anyone even use the PrizeNPC in private servers. I see people posting for help on how to award items, CPs, etc... The great thing about PrizeNPC is it is designed to award almost anything to anyone on the server and be available almost instantly. It isn't that hard to program it into your server. Those using binaries already have the advantage that it is already programmed in. Back to my question. Anyone using the PrizeNPC?
[Request]WPE Pro usage guide.
07/23/2007 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
I don't know what to do to make it work, there are no ways I can find to use WPE Pro in an Interlude private server. Can anyone post a way to make it work so that GG will not notice it? Perhaps changing the name of the process would work...