Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DoubleDesktop + Coelse = SV and/or 5bot?

Discussion on DoubleDesktop + Coelse = SV and/or 5bot? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DoubleDesktop + Coelse = SV and/or 5bot?

Hi i'm currently using COelse since 5bot and SV stopped selling. I was wondering if it is possible to use COelse and use double desktop so my parents won't be able to catch me botting. If anyone can think of something please post your opinions thanks

Old 08/04/2009, 12:10   #2

elite*gold: 20
i didnt know sv has stopped working, and nice trick with the double desktop

Old 08/05/2009, 11:04   #3

Any ideas?? i was thinking about how background toxic fog works so if we could combine them all is it possible?
Old 08/05/2009, 23:59   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekiller99 View Post
Hi i'm currently using COelse since 5bot and SV stopped selling. I was wondering if it is possible to use COelse and use double desktop so my parents won't be able to catch me botting. If anyone can think of something please post your opinions thanks
lol your parents would be upset with botting specifically? xD

is a good desktop management app that allows up to 4 desktops i believe. Works good, i use it.

« super heavenfan quest problem | I NEED FIRE LVLER IN KYLIN CAVE »

Similar Threads
COELSE
06/27/2016 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 1703 Replies
X-address: 0x7AD0E4 for official unmodified client if this address doesnt work for u, u can do the CheatEngine method described below Update: COELSE v1.5 is out fixed bugs: 1. hp checkbox 2. mana detection improvements: 1. limit hunting area within half screen between the 2 path points
use coelse with ninja
12/01/2011 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 4 Replies
well a lot of people have some problems becouse when the ninja use fatal strike the mouse start to click and the char. thats why the coelse is a pixel bot and the color of fatal strike is very similar to the color of a met, and the coelse is programed to pick mets, so there is the problem. well the solution is go to conquer folder then to the folder ini and look for the file 3defect make a copy of that archive. then open the archive and delete all the content that will disable all the effects...
Pick up gold with your KIRA2/Destroyer/COELSE Bot
12/23/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 0 Replies
Hello there, If have downloaded some things on this site and decided to add something in return. It's a simple tweak that lets you pick up: gold, goldbullion, goldbar and goldbars with your KIRA2/Destroyer/COELSE bot. You can let your bot pick up saddles as well. You need to download the Saddles.rar file for that. I used the pink paws that evanxxxm created in for ani-editV3: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-exploits-hack s-tools/108785-ani-quality-editor-display-selected -dds.html
CoElse
09/30/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Might anyone have the older version of CoElse, the one just before this whole Xaddress thing? if you do please share it with me :) ty