Hi i have a 130 tro and was wondering what would the best rb combo for him to go? I was thinking to end up fire on 2nd rb cuz i think with good fan and tower they are the best for pk. My problem is my 1st rb either tro-tro or tro-war. I get most of my levs in tg so i think tro-tro would lev faster but then agaln the warr will end up getting reflect. Also i have super 2 soc poison blade and they better on tro ( i have no clue how you really use it properly so if someone can tell me id thank you). So i dunno wat rb to chose or if you have better ideas plz tell em.
I don't get why you'd go tao.. I'm just not a big fan anymore. I like melee taos somewhat though =P, It depends on how much money you got.. Personally I'd go tro>war>tro haven't checked if you got reflect but that'd be the main reason.. Warrior gears are somewhat cheap so you could keep your trojan stuff and already have a weapon supplied for that reborn.. + the necklace ring and boots.. Now all you need is armor helmet and shield if you're going 1h.. Then once you 2nd reborn look you already have all your trojan stuff =) or you could go Warrior again if you'd like and sell your spare weapon + coronet and armor.. Then while in first reborn you get better gears for the warrior..
C++ Path, or any path function? 07/27/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies Im looking for a program that lets you record a path and then follow it with ur char etc. etc.
Preferably one of those cool inject thingies like the sirhooks melee bots:p:p
Winhex The Path! 06/20/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 10 Replies ok guys i wanted to open this topic to show and ask few things!
first of all i have fully read and understand the winhex tutorial for skill editing!
now for the main thing i am going to edit Dark-Avatar...
so i begin with this..
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t116/Unringen_ Sai/hex1.jpg
next just like the guide said i will skip distance thing and go to
1,NO_CANCEL,255,237,0,0,0,0,3000007,120,0,0,0,0,0 ,0,0,0,0,1
2