Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Simply A Question

Discussion on Simply A Question within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: Which mod would you choose?
All of them 0 0%
tanelipe 1 16.67%
EmmeTheCoder 0 0%
kinshi88 0 0%
leavemealone 0 0%
andyd123 0 0%
None of them 5 83.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Simply A Question

This is not a complaint about the moderators, just simply a question! IF We could get rid of all or some of the mods which one Would you choose?

Again this is not a complaint so it does not need to be in the complaint section, this is about the Co2 community!
Old 07/22/2009, 22:46   #2

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
epvp goes hot or not?

It seems you just dislike tanelipe because you received a infraction from him.

If you would see his mod logs you would freak out how much time he invests to keep this section clean.

Whatever, imo this topic is useless because the moderators that added the most infractions will receive the most votes.
Old 07/22/2009, 23:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowfyr View Post
epvp goes hot or not?

It seems you just dislike tanelipe because you received a infraction from him.

If you would see his mod logs you would freak out how much time he invests to keep this section clean.

Whatever, imo this topic is useless because the moderators that added the most infractions will receive the most votes.
Lol. This has nothing to do with the fact that i got an infraction, even tho i read the rules and theres nothing about recieving an infraction for a "useless" post. This is how the Mods are never active, and when they are there giving out Useless infractions to people, not flamming. They dont give infractions to people that do, because if they did most of them would be banned. IF they gave out an infraction for each time someone harrases someone half the people would be banned. Maybe we need 1 more Mod just for the PSserver section becuase obviously these 5 arent doing a good enough job, there not paying attention to, imo, the most flammed catagory, PServer Discussion. Its also quite sad when someone tells tanelipe they put a link on there website when HE HIMSELF SAID He would reopen it if they put a link on the website, and HE HIMSELF said he skipped over it "by accident". But if he knew it was there why didnt he open it? Because he favors some memebers, and hates some memebers, just as all of us do. That doesnt mean members that arent liked should get treated any different, as some of them do. So maybe we dont need all new mods, maybe you should talk to them, and get a new one JUST fro the PServer section.

#request move to Comaplaint section

So you dont close it.
Old 07/23/2009, 00:04   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,000
Let me quote your reply to the infraction message

Quote:
Lol, i have no problem with this. I saw it comin and said it wouldnt . O well now i can't say YOU dont do your job. XD
This is the infraction I sent
Quote:
Reason: Spamming useless things in atleast two threads
-------
You've received these two infraction points for continuous spam atleast in two threads.
-------
Quote:
Lol. This has nothing to do with the fact that i got an infraction, even tho i read the rules and theres nothing about recieving an infraction for a "useless" post.
The reason is the custom title we have to choose if the reason isn't one of the listed ones. (There are couple, spamming isn't one of them.) If a post does not contribute to the original thread and by all definitions is counted as spamming. (Others can check the complaint section for the log of these posts.) The real reason for the infraction can really be seen from the message. And the reason is that you spammed along with Arcotemple in atleast two threads when you could have done that in PMs or msn.

I seriously take it as an insult when you're saying that I'm not active. I've spent countless hours cleaning all the mess the private server section causes also do you realise that there is also more than 5 other sections that I need to check every time when I'm moderating?

Instead of freaking bitching about every missed flame, REPORT THOSE POSTS. Why do you think that there is such function on these forums, just to show how cool the button is?

You guys seem to use the same argument over and over again: my non-replying to the PMs Arcotemple sent; I don't see how they are valid when you represent them, they do not concern you in anyway. Also what possible reason could I have to favour or dislike anyone? There's no personal gain for me from that. Name one person that I favour and one that I dislike? If i disliked Arcotemple I would have requested a ban for him since he has three active infraction points instead of that I let him express his frustration freely.

Also what purpose would the moving to complaint section serve? There is already a complaint thread about me and you very well know that since you've expressed your opinions there.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/23/2009, 00:26   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanelipe View Post
Let me quote your reply to the infraction message

This is the infraction I sent

The reason is the custom title we have to choose if the reason isn't one of the listed ones. (There are couple, spamming isn't one of them.) If a post does not contribute to the original thread and by all definitions is counted as spamming. (Others can check the complaint section for the log of these posts.) The real reason for the infraction can really be seen from the message. And the reason is that you spammed along with Arcotemple in atleast two threads when you could have done that in PMs or msn.

I seriously take it as an insult when you're saying that I'm not active. I've spent countless hours cleaning all the mess the private server section causes also do you realise that there is also more than 5 other sections that I need to check every time when I'm moderating?

Instead of freaking bitching about every missed flame, REPORT THOSE POSTS. Why do you think that there is such function on these forums, just to show how cool the button is?

You guys seem to use the same argument over and over again: my non-replying to the PMs Arcotemple sent; I don't see how they are valid when you represent them, they do not concern you in anyway. Also what possible reason could I have to favour or dislike anyone? There's no personal gain for me from that. Name one person that I favour and one that I dislike? If i disliked Arcotemple I would have requested a ban for him since he has three active infraction points instead of that I let him express his frustration freely.

Also what purpose would the moving to complaint section serve? There is already a complaint thread about me and you very well know that since you've expressed your opinions there.

Wow if your spent countless hours cleaning up the PServer thread, your not doing all that great. And i need to report them?? Isnt that was guards do? and they still dont get delt with?? Weird how Mods dont listen to peoples complaints and always assume. You always assume that the infraction was the only reason from doing this, no its not FOR THE FIFTH TIME. Its how if you complain how you have so much works, its hard to keep up and and thisgood crap, then you need help.

The reason for moving this to the complaint section because the last thread i start, and complained was closed for being in the wrong section, so i started a new one without complaining, got a responf from Lowfyr and i told him whats up. I thought personally it was considered complaining so i dont want it to get closed, therefore asking for the move. Now go ahead be the prick you are, act 5, deny my move and close this its pointless cause im talking to a 5 year old, tanelipe. I wish you just wouldnt respond, cause no good comes out of it.

EDIT:

Dont i deserve a warning for spamming? I mean its a first offence
Old 07/23/2009, 00:44   #6

i voted none ;D I got no beef with any of them and never seen them be unfair so..
Old 07/23/2009, 00:45   #7

If i was Spamming then say YOU WERE SPAMMING. Dont say USELESS POST
Old 07/23/2009, 01:17   #8

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustChillin View Post
Wow if your spent countless hours cleaning up the PServer thread, your not doing all that great. And i need to report them?? Isnt that was guards do? and they still dont get delt with?? Weird how Mods dont listen to peoples complaints and always assume. You always assume that the infraction was the only reason from doing this, no its not FOR THE FIFTH TIME. Its how if you complain how you have so much works, its hard to keep up and and thisgood crap, then you need help.

The reason for moving this to the complaint section because the last thread i start, and complained was closed for being in the wrong section, so i started a new one without complaining, got a responf from Lowfyr and i told him whats up. I thought personally it was considered complaining so i dont want it to get closed, therefore asking for the move. Now go ahead be the prick you are, act 5, deny my move and close this its pointless cause im talking to a 5 year old, tanelipe. I wish you just wouldnt respond, cause no good comes out of it.

EDIT:

In your first post here you still say this is not a complaint, would look weird, right? However, now I don't get what your actual complaint is. Just posting a poll in which members should vote which moderator they dislike the most doesn't look like a complaint to me (btw you are the only one who voted a moderator so far; others voted for "none"). Well, then I guess, assuming from your other statements, you complain about inactivity and incompetence of CO2 Mods, especially tanelipe. Ok, for the incompetence, you just have no proof for your claims, for the inactivity, you say that only Guards should report but that's not true. The Guard-Position is rather a motivation for dedicated members and it's not their job to take any resposibility from you.
Old 07/23/2009, 01:31   #9

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Mods were made to be devils.
I can wont say who i disliked most but i can say who i like most gota be andy, leavemealone is a bit tho quiet.
To bad hiyoal stoped beeing a mod, he were a great member of elitepvp.
Old 07/23/2009, 01:37   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Dread View Post
In your first post here you still say this is not a complaint, would look weird, right? However, now I don't get what your actual complaint is. Just posting a poll in which members should vote which moderator they dislike the most doesn't look like a complaint to me (btw you are the only one who voted a moderator so far; others voted for "none"). Well, then I guess, assuming from your other statements, you complain about inactivity and incompetence of CO2 Mods, especially tanelipe. Ok, for the incompetence, you just have no proof for your claims, for the inactivity, you say that only Guards should report but that's not true. The Guard-Position is rather a motivation for dedicated members and it's not their job to take any resposibility from you.
This thread was not originally for complaining, but then it turned, so i requested it to be moved. And my point about the Guard is i know a guard, and he Reports people, and nothing happens to them so why would i waste me time to report people if nothing is gonna happen?
Old 07/23/2009, 04:21   #11

Quote:
This thread was not originally for complaining, but then it turned, so i requested it to be moved. And my point about the Guard is i know a guard, and he Reports people, and nothing happens to them so why would i waste me time to report people if nothing is gonna happen?
ALL reports are handled, every single one of them.
It's part of my morning routine to handle reported posts, just because you don't see things being done to reported posts doesn't mean we don't do anything. Guess who CAN'T see infractions? You, that's right!

Quote:
If i was Spamming then say YOU WERE SPAMMING. Dont say USELESS POST
Spam posts are useless posts.

Quote:

EDIT:

We give warnings to new users; you are not a new user and you obviously know the rules, so a warning wouldn't stop you.
Closed Thread