Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problems with Server Transfer

Discussion on Problems with Server Transfer within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Problems with Server Transfer

So, ive got some problems with my server transfer!

I got a noob acc and bought some +12's on another server than my main server, and now im tryna get back. Doesnt work. Obviously.

Its a noob acc, clean, so it doesnt have any friends,mentors etc at all, and i dc (as you should do once you chose your server) and everything seem fine, untill i try to logg my new server. First time i try to logg the server this "Database Error*999" shows (i KNOW, i should!) so i let a couple minutes pass, and when i try 10 mins later... the character logs in, BUT! it gets me to the character selection screen as if i wanted to make a NEW character on the new server instead of transfering my char to the new server. And if i log back into the "old" server, i get this message:"Transfer Failed!" each and every ******* time.

And dont tell me to try more, ive tried for ******* 5 hours 50+ times, it just wont ******* work. Does ANYONE experiance the same problem as i do?

In case its important, the server im trying to get AWAY from is Elements - Light.

Really ****** at this cockgobbling shitsack they called "game" so ima go to sleep now. **** world. + Thanks for any good response, bb
Old 05/10/2013, 06:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
maybe elitepvpers is/war a good community but we can't really help you , who can help you is the company you are complaining about which is tq
simply go to the costumer service / technical support
tell them the story
they will revise the logs , check what caused this problem and they should help you
and it's a smart idea to buy a +12 on another server and transfer it and they didn't mention it's illegal so yeah they should help you
and yeah it would be worth it if you can buy too many stuff from a cheaper server than yours and transfer it , i really like the idea
and as i said , go to technical support or open a ticket , you prolly donating them alot to buy a +12 and transfer , so yeah just mentioning that you are a db bulcker/donator should rush this process of revising logs , and it will also make them care about your case
good luck restoring your stuff and lemme know what happened ^^

Tags
fucku, hop, server, server transfer, transfer