Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

botjail

Discussion on botjail within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
botjail

anyone know a way from get ou of botjail without pay cps ????
Old 05/01/2013, 05:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
i don't think that's even possible but i've heard some new way about joining a guild throw adv with your other main from another ip , donate everything to your guild and join the capture the flag war , take the flag then disconnect and you will get your cp/gold in guild back to the guildleader which your botjailed account donated
not really sure if that's exactly how it works or if it still works but other than this there is no possible way to get out of botjail without paying
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] BotJail
12/01/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
i have aproblem , " i've used search " that someppl when they relog they r in a place called BotJail , and never go out , there was a thread about that , and i've done as it said , but it didnt work , maybe my problem is different , anyway i'll let the PIC explain http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7910/botjaildd 6.th.jpg
i need a bot to get at botjail
11/29/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
first i want to say Hi. now. i need a bot to get me to the botjail really fast .. i mean few mins. not hours.. or any other method will be apreciated too dont ask why i want to get into the bot jail. hehe if some1 can put a link with a bot that gets me to the jail will be awsome. Thanks
How to get into botjail
08/05/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hey, I want to botjail one char and dropping items while jumping doesn't seems to work anymore. What's the new method of getting jailed? I want to ban one char by getting it jailed 4 times. Thanks
BotJail for nothing.
08/02/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
I worked last week so hard on my Archer and my Mouse is an infrared on Wood And wood reflects so the laser got little problem and me make in Client Fast move and now im in BotJail for nothing and no of them unfriendlys GM helps :( 1 Point more to leave the Game for 4ever