Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fire Tao any good?

Discussion on Fire Tao any good? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fire Tao any good?

Hi everyone, i use to play CO. a couple years back and i am back to play again, i am not use to all these new classes and I really like Fire taos. My concerns are what is the best Reborn setup for a fire tao... and are fire taos even considered a strong pvp class any more? So far i have considered making a Nin-War-Fire.... please send some info my way to help me figure this out. Thanks : )
Old 04/26/2013, 00:18   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
Fires for quite a long time are only considered 'decent' if you can afford absolutely maxed out gear. If not you can just assume every class in the game will 1 shot you and with the new classes it takes no skill to hit someone unlike old times when ppl had to actually land skills like fb/ss.

So yahhh... unless you're talking about a full +12 2sk -7 character then fires really are nothing special.
Old 04/26/2013, 00:31   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Fires for quite a long time are only considered 'decent' if you can afford absolutely maxed out gear. If not you can just assume every class in the game will 1 shot you and with the new classes it takes no skill to hit someone unlike old times when ppl had to actually land skills like fb/ss.

So yahhh... unless you're talking about a full +12 2sk -7 character then fires really are nothing special.
Can i expect hit at least do a lot of dmg with full 2sk +7.....? i dont know if i will make it to full +12 but i want to know how well i can stand up to some one in my range or a little bit stronger....
Old 04/26/2013, 00:34   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
I haven't played conquer in about 5 years so I wouldn't know.

Fires have always been relatively weak unless they have full gear though. The new classes have just made it completely easy to hit players so fires lost their 'easy mode' advantage that they used to have over warriors and trojans that required some level of skill in pvp to hit their targets.
Old 04/26/2013, 00:53   #5

ok well thanks, any one else out there have some more input for me? if fire is not the best class to do any more.... then what is a good class to do now days on conquer?
Old 04/26/2013, 02:55   #6

if i were you i were to go for
if i got +300 ping
assassin
if i got -100 ping and can chain twb/fb/ss
ninja or trojan