Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Oriental Assassin Preview: Combat Videos

Discussion on Oriental Assassin Preview: Combat Videos within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Oriental Assassin Preview: Combat Videos

TQ has released Combat Videos about the Assassin already. For those who have any interests in this new class, you can watch how the assassins' AoE skills work in PvE and in group combat, such as Guild War. And from the videos, you can also see how the Oriental Assassin combating with other classes too.

Read more details and see all the videos from their official website:
Old 01/28/2013, 13:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
Just checked the video, and can't wait to voice my thoughts here.

It's really like my first option when it comes out! I'll beat the **** out of my bros in Warriors and Monks. xD

Tags
assassin, combat, conquer online