Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I surely like this steed!

Discussion on I surely like this steed! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I surely like this steed!

wait? +2 = 20 saddles = Star?
Old 01/26/2013, 13:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
no , he is saying his steed is +2
here is how to make a star steed

there is more on epvp , just search

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Will trade Rare Steed Packs code for lavender steed fix
02/06/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
Hey all... I will trade Rare Steed Packs to the one who will really help me to fix of on screen steed look in source 5530. When riding other players see my steed Lavender but it is not a Lavender steed i wear ...like it is on screenshot--> I will trade those steed packs codes to the one who will really help me: Thanks in advanced :)
You will surely like this!
03/23/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 16 Replies
1.Go to Trial Forest(any star will do) 2.Then finish, when the boss dies it'll gonna slomo right?? 3.Whet it slomo, Quit emmidiately and then go to Practice mode or in the Park xD enjoy!! you'lll surely like it!!
[RELEASE] OffTopic surely
08/27/2010 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 9 Replies
Move this where ever u want but please pm me if u move it and pm where u moved it,i just seem to notice that alot people want this kind of thing...and they cant find one... so i jsut made one... for myself and for others... post it on everywhere.Do not sell/take any money for this if u post it on other forums!! lol its simple program i made,its freeware!!!if u post this somehwre else please give a little credit to me... thnx :) i posted this here bcuz i dunno a forum with program stuff... if u...
FLY hack surely effective ^^
01/21/2009 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 12 Replies
ok 2nd post but i never got to see my 1st post ^^ ok all u need is an cheat editor 5.4 (all u need is the basics u dont need to master CE^^) 1st thing u do is rename the Ehsvc.dll(or something ) and change it to psapi.dll and vice versa then instant bypass ^^