Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

moonbox???

Discussion on moonbox??? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
moonbox???

...could u guys help me doing moonbox quest
Old 04/22/2009, 11:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
Moon Box
Moon boxes are mysterious items with no use or purpose. However, for some strange reason, they are required for you to be promoted at level 110. Perhaps the job center crew enjoy collecting eccentric items, or maybe they are performing moon rituals...? Who knows?

Moon Box
Prerequisites: Level 70 and above
NPCs: Fortuneteller (Wind Plain 340,720), Maggie (in quest map 19,19), Guardian God (in quest map 204,149), Ghost (in quest map 8,67), Lonely Ghost (in quest map ???,???)
Rewards: 3x meteors OR a moonbox.
Special: A moonbox is required for level 110 promotion. However, the job center NPCs won't give you any clue where to find one. This is the quest (the only quest) in which you can get one.
i. Find Fortuneteller. If you are level 70+ and want to take the challenge, he will teleport you to the entrance of "Eight-Diagram Tactics" (the name of the quest map.)
ii. Talk to Maggie at the entrance to hear her stories. She'll teleport you into one of the eight tactical areas randomly. However, you won't be sent to life tactics. There are Peace, Chaos, Deserted, Prosperous, Disturbed, Calmed, Death and Life Tactics.
iii. After you enter a tactic, you wont know which one it is. You must kill the monsters in the tactics to get a token. With it, you talk to the Guardian God, and he will tell you the name of the tactic you have entered, and the name of the token.
iv. Take down the name and ask Ghost to teleport your out of here. After you talk to Maggie again, she will teleport you to another tactic randomly.
v. In this way, you gather the token of Peace, Chaos, Deserted, Prosperous, Disturbed, Calmed (the six tokens).
vi. If you happen to be teleported to Death tactic, you will be told by the Guardian God and the Ghost. If you do not have the six tokens, you cannot leave here until you die (you will lose items if you die, and if you log off, you will re-spawn at the same spot).
vii. After you've collected all the six tokens, Maggie may teleport you to the Death Tactic. Talk to the Ghost. He can make a Soul Jade out of your tokens and teleport you to Life Tactic.
viii. Find the lonely Ghost in this tactic. If you agree to help him get reborn, he will give you three meteors or a Moon Box. It is up to you. If you refuse to help him, he'll take away your Soul Jade, teleport you out and give you nothing. Be very careful.