Hello,i just started conquer again,and i want to start as a ninja,but i dont know so much about this class,i heard that they are good pkers....can someone help me please?
Hello,i just started conquer again,and i want to start as a ninja,but i dont know so much about this class,i heard that they are good pkers....can someone help me please?
Whoa! Jeez, I remember you from a WHILE ago. Yeah, Ninjas are the newest cheap class. They've got all these unfair attacks that annoy the **** out of anyone except ninjas. So yeah, I guess they're decent PKers, but the main ones - (Firetao/Trojan) are still there. Also, because of Talismans - RB trojans' zap does so much. A reborn 130-130-130 trojan can two hit my 121 trojan with lightning.
[QUESTION]How do i bypass Xtrap for any private server?[QUESTION] 10/12/2009 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies Exactly what the title says.
I keep on getting an xTrap error when i try and load ANY private server that uses XTrap and it's driving me absolutely insane.
I cant figure out why it's showing me the error. If anyone has any bypasser for Helix / PaRaDoX
or any other server u know that has xTrap can u either PM me the bypass or post it here pls......this is driving me nuts
Bump.
[QUESTION]How do i bypass Xtrap for any private server?[QUESTION] 10/02/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 2 Replies Exactly what the title says.
I keep on getting an xTrap error when i try and load ANY private server that uses XTrap and it's driving me absolutely insane.
I cant figure out why it's showing me the error. If anyone has any bypasser for Helix / PaRaDoX
or any other server u know that has xTrap can u either PM me the bypass or post it here pls......this is driving me nuts