Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DB DEVIL REQUEST

Discussion on DB DEVIL REQUEST within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DB DEVIL REQUEST

ive read the few threads i found on here about the DB devils so dont be gay and say to use search cause ive looked at it and the times they have is wrong and just waists peoples times. so if anyone could be kinda enough to post spawn times if there is any particular times(which im starting to think is random in some way) but if anyone knows the real times please post or at least PM them to me if u dont wanna tell everyone...unless u play on freedom then u dun gotta tell me :P but any help would be much appreciated
Old 04/14/2009, 06:00   #2

i think this is only a fairytale, i've searched for it and never have found
EVEN if it exists nobody will tell you, at least for free, cuz who wants their db to be stolen
so this is pointless, unless it's true and u say u give 500$ to the guy good luck
Old 04/15/2009, 13:59   #3

He spawns x amount of hours after maint, im not telling you the exact time. The respawn time after his death is unknown tho.
Old 04/16/2009, 01:42   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by skivan View Post
He spawns x amount of hours after maint, im not telling you the exact time. The respawn time after his death is unknown tho.
You could've just said - "he indeed spawns at some time", and gotten the same point across.