Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Weapon Prof. Attack +

Discussion on Weapon Prof. Attack + within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Weapon Prof. Attack +

as most of you know when weapon prof passes lvl 12 you receive 1% dmg per lvl (to lvl 20 i think never got that far). anyways, my question is does this extra percent go into effect perminatly or is it just when using that weapon.

if perminatly then with the large number of weapons in CO2 and up to 8% per weapon were looking at like ~21 weps. so like 168% more attack, thats quite a bit

any input?
Old 04/02/2009, 07:04   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
It only gos for the weps you hold.
Old 04/03/2009, 03:11   #3

elite*gold: 0
what he said .. but it also only works for melee hits, (not fb, pzn lightning, lightning, or nix)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Weapon prof exp [question]
01/16/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
Heya peeps, I was thinking, there is a 'best exp for weapon profiency', since you i.e.: from lvl 7-8 you get .001 pct at pheasants, at lvl 75, and you get .50 pct at hill monsters, at lvl 75. Is there any way of working out what the best "playerlevel(or maybe potency) - monster level (or potency) relation is?" If you know it, or have an idea, speak! :D
Weapon prof bonus
11/22/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Hi all. I tried search but i didnt found anything about that. Yesterday my noob trojan gain 13lvl prof in sword. Now it show 1% attacking bonus, but i dont have any idea how it work. Before 13lvl in prof he has attack 2597-5180 and on 13lvl 2597-5183. Attack increased a little but its effect of increased strenth. What can u tell about that? It is worth stay on tg for many weeks and upgrade bow prof with my archer? And how prof bonus work?
melee weapon prof bot
09/06/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
im a water >> water and im lvl'n club and spear prof. and i need a bot .. pls i need ur help guys