Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Get All Character Info By Account Name

Discussion on Get All Character Info By Account Name within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

TQ is stupid enough with their new event to allow you to enter a username and display your characters, levels, and more info. No password needed.

So if you learn about an account or find out someone's password but don't know their server or something, enter the username to find out

Happy hacking!
Old 03/20/2009, 13:20   #2

pretty nice ;o LOL i got a few ppl on my server having same acc as character name ROFL to make it easyer o.0
Old 03/20/2009, 15:16   #3

Now just find out their password and you're good to go
Old 03/20/2009, 16:56   #4

Yea but all u do is get the user not everything

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ZSZC] Ban the character, not the account
08/07/2010 - SRO Private Server - 16 Replies
So I left my char botting at const. 30 mins later when I came back, my char was at hotan north gate, stuck in the bridge, got DC. No pms or anything. Anytime I log in, I get dc immediately. I posted this on official forum.. Here's my post: Thread: Char stucked, disconnect at login! Do you think this is a char ban? Or GM would fix this?
03/19/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
TQ is stupid enough with their new event to allow you to enter a username and display your characters, levels, and more info. No password needed. Conquer Online - Unforgettable Times - co.91.com So if you learn about an account or find out someone's password but don't know their server or something, enter the username to find out :) Happy hacking!:mofo:
WTT my GW account(max character) FOR your WoW gold/lvl 70-80
12/02/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. I have a Guild wars account with a lvl 20 W/Mo, farming build, elite 15k sunspear dyed white and perfect weapons. I want to trade it for World of Warcraft gold(MOST PREFERRED), or(possibly) a WoW account WITH a character lvl 70-80,preferably good gear and epic flying and riding. Thank you.
EcSRO character name and info
06/28/2008 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Hey I do not know a lot of people in ecsro, matter of fact just 3 atm. I made this thread to just open talk, leave your character name and info. I want to meet people ingame, if you ever see me going by say hi. My name is 59, was 56 in other server(but some b1tch took the name in this server before me). so I settled for 59. I am a pure str Glaiver wearing a garment. 5D at the moment, so I look red, can't miss me, unless you see other lv 37+ n00bz
can we play with 2 character on the same account?
04/24/2005 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
are there a exploit for play on 1 account with 2 character? i want create a fighter and buffer on the same account, but can we play with it?