Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Whats up with speedhacking?

Discussion on Whats up with speedhacking? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Whats up with speedhacking?

I've been looking around the forums, about 1 and a half year ago it was filled with speed hacks, these times its really hard to find one, so my question is, are there no more speedhacks, or should I just look around a little more.
Dont flame, I'm just not up to date.
Old 03/20/2009, 08:24   #2

yeah me too.
Old 03/20/2009, 09:14   #3

why would u want to even speed hack? Nowadays everyone is video tapping the game and **** that if u do ever get to a high lvl and make enemies that know ur speedhacking or whatnot u get banned.

In my experience speed hacking is only good for pvp, I manage to keep a full sm better without speed hacking.

If you still want it, even tho it takes the fun out of pvp, then I suggest wait a little bit. A lot of patches has gone through so it might need updated.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2009, 18:26   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traboski View Post
why would u want to even speed hack? Nowadays everyone is video tapping the game and **** that if u do ever get to a high lvl and make enemies that know ur speedhacking or whatnot u get banned.

In my experience speed hacking is only good for pvp, I manage to keep a full sm better without speed hacking.

If you still want it, even tho it takes the fun out of pvp, then I suggest wait a little bit. A lot of patches has gone through so it might need updated.

Thanks that helped me
Old 03/20/2009, 19:19   #5

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Speedhacking is patched out, speed is cheaked now by the server.