Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

guild gate bot?

Discussion on guild gate bot? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
guild gate bot?

Can someone make a macro so it auto cyclones and attacks the guild gate so i can lvl skills such as phoenix? thanks
Old 03/15/2009, 14:16   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Search Conquer Clicky

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Guild Gate leveler.(Nix)
05/16/2010 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 11 Replies
I DID NOT MAKE THIS. a friend made it, not to be like "im leeching it"... he made this and put it up in Hietiks AHK tutorial. lol, but somone made a guild gate leveler so since macro express is a trial, i might as well throw this one out there... text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=And btw. you dont NEED Auto Hot Key to use this.' border='0' alt='And btw. you dont NEED Auto Hot Key to use this.' /> Put cyclone/superman/Night Devil/Fishy on F1 stand in a spot that you can reclick with the...
another way to guild gate jump^^
04/08/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
this is the another way that u can use for guild gate jump. 1st-->use the speed hack tool (recommended version 0.02,because it is easy to use^^) 2nd-->on any char wif tat speed hack on 3rd-->go to guild map,then move to any place tat is near to the guild gate,but not guild gate shown in ur screen. 4th-->make ur char walk in a circle or any shape u like....don't jump!! after walking for lyk about 10 sec or more,stop and ur ping wil goes up. repeat this til ur ping get to...
The Guild War Gate :D
01/03/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 15 Replies
Tip 1. In guild war if luckily you have the pole and only sadly have about 9-10 ppl there heres my little tip. Opening the gate and sitting near the HP bar wont keep you safe.. but what happens if you set up 2 ghosts one at left n right and stack it?, and before closing your get it would be wise to summon your guard if yuo have one. That way your almost invincible due to the fact no trojan can FB/SS u, and hercers will be hitting ur guard. Taoists cant lock you because the HP bar will...
Guild Gate Glitch
12/31/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Um this is not an explaination on how it is done but rather a question on whether if it is still working or not because I have read serveral comment from a couple of threads that said it had been patched and now today I found a thread that said it is still working. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could clear this matter up for me. Thanks in advance